Chapter 4

Patricia's POV

I wake up the next morning in Eddie's bed. He's on the floor. He looks up at me "Good morning beautiful!" He starts go give me a kiss but I tell him to go brush his teeth first. I realize something. Last night was the first night that I didn't make myself sick! Maybe I should sleep in Eddies room more often😊! I go upstairs to put on some sweatpants and and sweatshirt, because today's Saturday. I couldn't help but notice the razor that I use to cut myself in my night table. No one was around so I decided to go one more last cut. I hear voice behind me.

Eddies POV

"Patricia, what do you think you're doing" She turned around, shocked to see me. I walked towards her. "Patricia, c'mon, stop doing this. Think of the life we can have together if you stop. We can get married, have kids, go to America together. Yacker I love you. I told you that last night when I put you to sleep. I told you that I will always love you. Patricia, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but you have to stop doing this. Stop trying to be Victoria's Secret Models. I want you the way you are. C'mon, lets go downstairs and I'll make some pancakes and we can watch movies all day.

Patricia's POV

I don't know what Eddie is up to but I know it's something. He said that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. We went downstairs and he made me a big plate and we watched Pitch Perfect. He took me out to lunch at La Rome because he knows that's my favorite restaurant ever! For dinner, I made some burgers and fries. "Who knew you can cook yacker!" "Ah that's what you said when I first made you burgers!" "I know but Everytime it gets better! C'mon I want to take you somewhere!" Eddie says to me:)