Chapter 6:

Patricia's POV

Nina! Now almost anubis gang was back together.It felt really good. But I was worried. Ever since Eddie found out that he was Nina's Osriain, he has not stopped talking about her. 'Why is she back??' I thought to myself. Eddie took me out of the room. "Don't get all jealous, besides, we are engaged! I would never to anything to hurt you."

Later that night after the party ended, I put on some sweats and walked to Eddies room. I heard a voice so I waited against the wall. After a few seconds, I realized it was Nina. "You can't tell her, remember it has to be our little secret, just for now." Nina said to Eddie. 'What were they talking about?' "Fine I'll break the news over a nice dinner I'll make for her." I started to cry. I didn't know what they were doing but I heard enough to know that something was going on. I went upstairs and got my razor. I went to the bathroom and cut.

I cut until there was no where else to cut anymore. I heard Eddie come upstairs. "Patricia, what are you doing" He said to me. "I'm cutting. I'm doing it because you want Nina. You want her because she's one of you, American. You're her protector. And you guys just love to have secret meetings about it after OUR engagement party." I started to cry even harder. "So leave, I hate you." And I throw my ring at him. I closed the door and slid down. What did I just do??

I can still hear him from the other side. "Look none of that is true. I want you yacker. I don't love Americans. Yeah so I had like 10 girlfriends before you but you are the one I want to be with. And no I'm her protector. I'm yours. That was what she was talking to me about. We learned that the Osirian doesn't protect the chosen one, it protects THEIR chosen one. You're my chosen one Patricia. Always was and always will be."

I quickly opened the door and kissed him.

"What was that for yacker??"

"You really want me. No one else has ever wanted me before. I promise I will stop cutting. You are the first one that ever wanted me, Eddie. That's shows that you care."

THE END!!