Chapter 3

Patricia's POV

I put on a white dress with black polka-dots for our date. I curled my hair and put in these black high heels. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was Eddie. He was holding a dozen roses. "Each of these represents each month I have been in love with you. Then we gives me and white flower and puts it in my hair. We went downstairs and into his car. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see when we get there.", he said smiling, He pulled up to Ciaos, the fanciest restaurant in town. The waiter directed us to our table. Eddie pulled out my chair "for my princess", he said smiling at me. Then he went to go sit down. We ordered our drinks and then I decided to tell him.

"Eddie look, I have to tell you something-". He cut me off. "No me first yacker. He pulled a box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a beautiful infinity necklace."Eddie it's beautiful" I said as he put it around my neck."

He sat down and then said "what were you saying" "Look, I've never told anyone but I'm a self harmer. And I make myself throw up after every meal." I could see a tear run down his cheek.

Eddies POV

"Yacker, why" Then she started to cry. "When I was in 7th grade, I was bullied. And from then on I said that I would never be bullied again." She rolled up the white sweater she was wearing and showed me the cuts. "This was my first one" she said to me. "It went about a quarter of an inch deep and so I almost was bleeding to death, but I stopped it." "Yacker, you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not with me. I want the real you." I started to cry even more. We ate very little that night. I took her back to Anubis house. Everyone else was sleeping but we watched "The Last Song" in the living room. Patricia feel asleep on my shoulder so I carried her bridal style to my room. I placed her on my bed. "I will always love you" I said to her before I crashed on the floor.