how you two kiss.

((Author's Note: So, as you can see, I've made this "story" into a place for Imagines AND NOW BRAND NEW...PREFERENCES :))) Hope you dig it. So yeah, thats it.))

John:

John is always out and about which means he's always giving you a kiss goodbye. Before he leaves, he likes to give you a quick peck on the lips, taking his coat & bag from your hand. Seeing you frown a bit, he goes back in and leaves with you a longer kiss, wrapping an arm around your waist. "See you in a little while, love." He says as he squeezes your bum, and then walks out the door.

Paul:

Paul likes to kiss you--a lot. He likes to take you in his arms & hold you close to him. Leaning his head on yours, he also sways a lot, humming sweet tunes in your ear. Then when the moment is just right, he leans giving you a long, sweet kiss.

George:

George is usually sitting somewhere playing his guitar, mainly on the couch in his "office". You like to go sit next to him while he plays, resting your head on his shoulder. After a song, he'd stop playing and lean in to kiss you. His hand then slides up to your cheek, softly caressing it as your kiss deepens.

Ringo:

Ringo likes to come up behind you with surprise kisses. He wraps his arms around your tummy, and kisses your neck, making you giggle. He'd kiss all the way up to your lips, making you giggle. Finally, he'd face you, giving you a big kiss on the lips.