your first date.

John:

After finding out that you two both were quite fond of films, John thought it'd be best to take you to see a movie at the cinema. He had taken you to see a horror movie, only so that he could, ever so smoothly, wrap his arm around you, keeping you safe.

Paul:
Now, Paul being quite the man for romance, thought it would be perfect to take you on a pleasant walk through the park to then surprise you with a picnic. With a little help from George, you two reached the pre-set picnic and dug in to the sandwiches and fruit making it a date to always remember.

George:

What better way to spend a first date than at a diner. George had mentioned that he was a "regular" at this one diner downtown. He was quite the gentleman as he payed for your sandwich and gave you a few quarters for the jukebox. Throughout the date, you two talked about music, picked out songs from the jukebox and even shared your first kiss on your way home. How perfect.

Ringo:

Ringo thought it'd be a nice treat to take you downtown to the shops. He treated you like a queen and spent rather a large amount of money shopping with you. After the two of you shopped, he took you out to eat at a local restaurant and finished the night with ice cream and many kisses.

(Author's Note: Hi there! Hoped you liked this sweet, but simple preference. Don't worry!! Imagines are still on the way too!! :-) Thanks pals!)