john // bleeding love.

((A John Lennon Imagine))

"What if we never see each other again?" you softly sobbed into your boyfriend's arm.

He lifted your chin. "[Y/N], no." He looked into your eyes. "No, darlin'. It's not gonna be like that." He held you tighter. "You'll be away, but maybe there will come a day where we'll see each other again." He looked away.

"A-Are you breaking up with me?" You pushed him away. "Brad, I thought you said we were gonna make this work? I-I won't be long." You stuttered, trying to find the words to say, yet still in total shock. You looked for his eyes.

"Well, hell [Y/N]!! I don't know if you'll ever come back to New York!!" He threw his arms in the air. "What am I supposed to do?!" There was a few moments of silence. He drew a long breath. "Look, [Y/N], I'm really sorry. This is going to hurt me as much as it's going to--"

"No. It's fine." You interrupted. "Maybe it's for the best." You grabbed your books and with the swish of your puffy dress, you left your boyfriend standing in the schoolyard.

---

"So this is England..." Your sister took a long breath. "I think I'm gonna love it here."

You rolled your eyes, entering your new home. Home now being in far away from your real home. At least it was nowhere near, Brad. As you walked into your house, you noticed something had caught your eye. As you turned your head, you saw a boy. A boy dressed in black and hair up in a silly 'do. He had a rather nice guitar strapped on his back and he was headed down the street.

Quickly, you ran inside to drop your things in your new room and ran outside to see if he was still there. You noticed the moving truck that pulled up in the driveway, so you decided to make yourself look busy as he would walk by.

As he walked closer, you tripped on a long cord connected to a lamp and fell, causing you and the mirror in your hand to crash to the floor. Damn it. You looked to see if he had seen you, and he looked at you, snickering. Then he continued to walk down the street. You wouldn't let him get away. There was something about him.

"Hey!!" You yelled to him, trying to lift yourself but you had hurt yourself pretty bad. "I could really use some help!" You said, adding some sass to that. He turned around to you, giving this look that you'll never forget. His face looked perfect in the lighting and his eyebrow was slightly raised, making him very attractive. He slowly walked towards you.

"Now look at ye." His heavy accent said. "You're gonna have years of bad luck, gal." He laughed.

"That's not funny." You pouted. You the found a gash in your leg from the glass. "Oh god, I think I'm gonna barf." He slowly backed away.

"Look, please I'm begging. Could you help? It hurts so much." You cried.

He looked at you, thinking about it. "Ugh, fine." He grabbed you under the shoulders, lifting you. Eye contact was made with this strange boy, who was quite difficult with you which was rather attractive.

He stood you on your feet, but you collapsed. "Oh my god." How embarrassing was this.. He caught you and you were now cradled in his arms. I'm going to die.

"Thank you." You softly said. "My hero." You said sarcastically. He laughed.

"You're a funny one." He replied, looking into your eyes. He stood you up, and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Well, I guess that we've come this far we should at least get to know one another's names."

"[Y/N]."

"John. John Lennon." He smiled.

It went silent but what were you to say to this strange boy who had you attached to his hip. As you guys looked at each other, he slowly leaned into you, soon kissing your lips. A spark made its way through whole body. Did that just happen?

John then walked you to your door, helping you as you limped. He smiled as you walked inside.

"Thanks." You quietly replied, blushing to the ground.

Leaning on the doorway, John looked as he was about to say something but something else caught him. He bit his lip as he looked down to your leg, then looking back with a little giggle.

"Oh my god...!!" You frantically spoke as you saw that your leg has continued to ooze red blood.

John ran to your side, helping you "hobble" off to the kitchen. He sat you down at the kitchen table and began to look for something to clean the mess.

"Where are your rags?!" He said quickly looking through every cupboard.

"I-I don't know!! We're still moving in furniture. I just moved here." You yelled back, looking down at your leg, dripping more and more. "Hurry, John!!!" You let out, a little giggle escaping your lips.

With no time left and quick thinking, John took off his shirt and wrapped it around your leg.

As you two were face to face, you turned bright red, looking into his eyes. "How romantic." You spoke, smiling ear to ear like an idiot.

"Don't expect this to happen that often." He said causing you both to laugh.

{A/N: Good to be back and posting! I've been super busy with life but I'll get my butt back to writing--hopefully. I hope you enjoy and see you all soon. Lots of love xx Maddie}