Introduction

Victor Stoick Hofferson-Haddock

Nickname/s: Vic, Victor

Hair color: Auburn

Hairstyle: Windswept

Eye color: Blue

Relationship Status: Taken, Official

Description: Eldest in the family and somehow the "mini" version of his father Hiccup. The next in line in becoming chief, dragon trainer, and a warrior (in the viking time). In the modern world, he's a drummer and guitarist. A basketball player and receives a MVP award. Considered him as the school's prince because of his looks.

Autumn Layla Hofferson-Haddock

Nickname/s: Autumn, Aika

Hair color: Auburn Brown

Hairstyle: Long hair, with long bangs but placed at the side

Eye color: Green

Relationship Status: Taken, Dating

Description: Second to the eldest. Got the looks from her father, hair and eyes. But she somehow look like her mother. Trained to be a warrior and has the responsibility in the whole academy basically taking over her mom soon (viking time). A singer and pianist in a band. Loves to sketch. Badminton Player. Duet partner of her sister, Jamesy or her boyfriend. Known in school since her boyfriend is a celebrity.

Jamesy Regine Hofferson-Haddock

Nickname/s: Jamesy, Regine

Hair color: Light brown with a bit of blonde

Hairstyle: (Go to her account PricklyGamer her profile pic)

Eye color: Turquoise

Relationship Status: Taken, dating

Description: A warrior, dragon trainer and second in command in the Dragon Academy since her sister is the leader (viking time). A singer as well wo joined contests along with her sister. She has a YouTube account with 1.4 m subscribers. Part of the swimming team along with her boyfriend. A gamer like her favorite YouTuber Pewdiepie (XD)

Winter Snow Hofferson-Haddock

Nickname/s: Winter

Hair color: Dirty Blonde (but mostly blonde)

Hairstyle: Medium, wavy/curly

Eye color: Green

Relationship Status: Single but crushing on someone

Description: Just like her sisters, a warrior, a dragon trainer. She and her brother usually go the forge to help out their dad (viking time). She's violinist and her inspiration is Lindsey Stirling. Loves to sing and write stories with Autumn and Jamesy. A track and field athlete and she love to go running most of the time.