Broken Valentines (part 1)

Autumn: *looks at the calendar* Oh it's February 14 Valentines Day! *smiles* I wonder what will Darren gave me this time *goes to the backyard*

At the backyard

Autumn: Hey Jamesy!! *waves*

Jamesy: *looks at Autumn* *smiles* Hey sis, Happy Valentines Day!!

Autumn: *smiles* Same to you too!!

Makoto: *goes to the backyard* *holding a bouquet of flowers* *sees Jamesy* *goes to her* Hey Jamesy *gave her the bouquet of roses* Happy Valentines Day *smiles*

Jamesy: *smiles at Makoto* *accepts the flowers* Aww thank you Makoto Happy Valentines as well *pecks Makoto's lips*

Makoto: *blushes*

Jamesy: *looks at Autumn* Hey where's Darren? Isn't he supposed to be with you? I mean it's Valentines Day and he should be with you right?

Autumn: *shrugs* I don't know... Maybe he'll come later I hope

Jamesy: Oh ok *goes somewhere with Makoto*

Hours later

Autumn: *in her room* *scrolling on her Instagram account* *depressed* I wonder where's Ren?
*continues scrolling*  *sees a photo of Darren and a girl*

In the caption: "Darren gave a special Valentines gift to Cana. How sweet!"

Autumn: *gasps* *tears falling from her eyes* No... *reads the comments*

BruhitsLeslie: "Awwww he's so sweet!"

Gurllavya: "Wait what about he's girlfriend Autumn?"

Savannah32: "I guess they broke up"

Decine123: "I ship them hard!!!! 😍"

Autumn: *starts crying* W-Why...

To be continued...