Baby Talk

((A/N: Actually this happened to my cousin when I was at his house then his girlfriend was there and I was with them (third wheeling Lol).

His dad greeted my cousin's girlfriend and they started talking about there future and all and... Baby talk... It didn't end up well honestly for me))

At the Haddock mansion

Victor and Spring: *inside the living room* *watching TV*

Hiccup: *enters room* Victor have you seen my- *notices Spring* Oh good morning Spring *smiles*

Spring: *turns around* *sees Hiccup* *smiles* Good morning to you too sir

Hiccup: Just Hiccup dear I considered you part of our family *smiles*

Spring: *blushes* T-Thanks...

Victor: *hugs Spring* *looks at Hiccup* Dad!! You're embarrassing her!

Hiccup: *chuckles* Sorry son *sits on the small couch beside them* What brings you here?

Spring: Oh just chillin'...

Victor: *looks at Spring* *confuse* You don't think of this as a date?

Spring: *looks at Victor* *confuse* Huh what?

Victor: *chuckles a little* *pecks Spring's lips*

Spring: *blushes a lot*

Hiccup: *clears throat*

Victor and Spring: *looks at Hiccup*

Hiccup: *smiles* You guys would make wonderful children one day

Victor: *blushes* DAD!!

Hiccup: *smirks* Do you know how babies are made?

Victor: Holy sh*t dad not now... *groans*

Hiccup: Well how should I start... *starts explaining stuff baby related*

After a while

Hiccup: *stops talking* And that son is how babies are made

((A/N: Honestly, I don't even know about this stuff... A lot of stuff))

Victor: *blushing madly* Uhm...

Spring: *blushes more than Victor* *feels uncomfortable*

Victor: *whispers to Spring* Are you okay? *wraps arm around Spring*

Spring: *nods slowly* *still blushing*

Victor: *looks at Hiccup* Um thanks dad... I guess... m-me and S-Spring w-will be at t-the a-activity room... *leaves the room with Spring*

Autumn: *passes by them* *looks at them confuse* Um... Are you guys okay? Cause I think you need some ice...

Victor: *looks at Autumn* *still blushing* We'll be fine *goes to the room with Spring*

Autumn: ..... Okay.... *in her mind* What was that all about? *shrugs*

((A/N: Ugh... Good think you guys weren't with me and the couple aka my cousin and his gf.

I'm telling ya, it was a nightmare))