Too much Drama

Autumn: Hey guys

Haddock Siblings: *looks at Autumn* Yeah?

Autumn: Darren invited you to watch his concert tomorrow *gives each of them a VIP ticket*

Victor: Oh cool

Jamesy: Again, but I'm okay with it

Winter: Say thanks to Darren for me

Autumn: Okay *about to leave the room*

Victor: Wait! What about you? Where's your ticket I bet you have a backstage pass

Autumn: *chuckles* Nope I'm free I get to stay at the backstage

Haddock Siblings: What?!

Autumn: I'm his girlfriend, remember? *leaves room*

At the backstage

Autumn: *goes to the backstage* *talks to the guard* Kuya, pwede ako pumasok? (Can I go inside?)

Guard: Huh? Sino ka? At hindi pwede kung meron ka Baskstage pass (Who are you? And no, you're not allowed unless you have a backstage pass)

Autumn: Kuya, ako yung girlfriend ni Darren yung totoo (Guard, I'm Darren's girlfriend the real one)

Guard: Huh? Weh ang girlfriend ni Darren nasa loob na (Huh? Weh, Darren's girlfriend is already inside)

Autumn: HUH? SINO?!

Guard: Ang ngalan niya po ay Nikki (Her name is Nikki)

Autumn: WHAT?! *notices Darren with Nikki* Darren!!

Darren: *sees Autumn* Autumn! *goes to Autumn* *stops*

Nikki: *holding Darren's arm* *in an innocent voice* Where do you think you're going?

Darren: *rolls eyes* *lets go of Nikki's grip* I'm going to my girlfriend and how the heck you came inside even though you don't have a backstage pass?!

Nikki: *makes a pout face* I told the guard that I'm your girlfriend...

Darren: GIRLFRIEND?! WTH!! You aren't my girlfriend and you'll never be! Autumn is my one and only girlfriend and the one I love. NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I FORCE THE GUARD TO GET YOU OUT!!

Nikki: *gasps* But babe!

Darren: You got three counts...
one...

Nikki: But Ren I love you! *grabs his arm*

Darren: *rolls eyes* And I hate you too... two...

Nikki: But Darren let me stay longer!! *makes an innocent face*

Darren: That's it! Kuya! Drag this girl out of here!!

Guard: Opo *grips the Nikki's arm* *drags her outside*

Nikki: Dang it!

Autumn: *watches Nikki getting dragged* What in the world *goes to Darren* *pats his back* You okay?

Darren: *sits down* *looks at her* *nods*

Autumn: *sits beside Darren* *smiles sadly* *continues to rub his back* You should relax, you're performing soon and you should stay calm okay? I don't want you to stressed out

Darren: *looks at Autumn* *smiles* Thanks Autumn *kisses her cheek*

Autumn: *blushes* *smiles*

Darren: *intwines Autumn's hand with his* *rest his head on Autumn's shoulder* *closes eyes*

Autumn: *smiles* *leans head on Darren's* *closes eyes*

JK: *secretly takes a picture of them* *posts it on Instagram* Hehe