Chapter Nine

Venom

Mareck and I completed our mating last week. It was really beautiful. We had the equivalent of a civil service seeing as time wasn't on our sides. Mareck was really nervous about mating in front of the reps but he pulled through.

That was the first and only time we had sex. I was one sexually deprived demon. When we mated the very next day we began preparations for Mareck's friend Tate.

I hate the boy. He'd hang all over Mareck, kissing his cheek and hugging him for no good reason. Tate was a lot to get used to. He reminded me of Murdha. Stupid and stupider. A bit blood thirsty for an omega, but the shifter sure loved to fight. He's supposed to be submissive and shit. But noooo... He had to be an annoying little asshole.

Mareck helps with the little fuck's training and by the time he comes home and eats and showers he's out cold. I tried getting some but I felt like a creeper trying to fuck him while he sleeps.

"Baby! Kiss me!" I whined when Mareck comes in from his shower. He sighs but pecks my lips. I wanted more. So much more. I grabbed his jersey and pulled him down on top of me.

"Venom! Stop I have to go," he pouted.

"Nuh uh!" I rolled on top of him.

"I want to keep you here."

"I gotta help Tate!" I swore if I hear that boy's name one more time I'm would kill him before he sees the arena. I want my mate. I want to make love with him. I want to wake up with Mareck in my arms instead of a note. I want to fall asleep with him instead of seeing him fall into a coma as soon as his head hits the pillow.

"Jeez! Can't I just have some of your fucking attention for more than five minutes?" I shouted pushing Mareck off me and stormed into the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" Mareck asked timidly from the doorway.

"Ever since we mated I haven't spent more than an hour with you and that's only when I come to the gym. We haven't made love since our mating-" I ranted but got cut off.

"So this is about sex?" Mareck said gruffly. Gah!

"No it's not about fucking sex! Every morning you're gone before I wake up. When you come home you literally fall into a coma. All I hear is Tate this and Tate that! We haven't spent any time together. I don't even know what your favorite color is! We don't talk. We don't cuddle. Nothing. It's like I'm mated to a stranger," It's never really bothered me because I try not to think about it too much but damn it hurt that my mate, my other half didn't want to spend time with me.

"I'm sorry Venom. I didn't realize this was hurting you so much. I just thought that if I help out Tate then we would spend every day after that together," Mareck said hugging me and burying his face in my chest.

"Well I miss you. I know you're just being a good friend but I can't help but feel neglected when you leave me alone," I whispered. My tears fell and I don't really know why I'm crying. Maybe I'm just leaking. I'm a fucking demon, son of Satan for Hell's motherfucking sake.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you," Mareck whispered back wiping away my tears.

"Tell you what? If we can get one of your brothers to help out Tate today then we'll spend the entire day together," he said kissing my cheek.

"Sure. I'll see if any of them are available," I replied. Heck if they're not I didn't care.

I got Murdha to cover for Mareck not even caring that I'm probably leaving the two stupidest beings in the universe to keep each other company.

Mareck and I were currently cuddling on our bed. I sneaked kisses when he closesd his eyes. My dick was so hard; I could probably pound nails with it. Mareck only had on one of my dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up and tight briefs. His tan thighs looked so inviting. I wanted to put hickeys all over them. And I did. He giggled through it all but when I reached close his crotch his breathing picked up and I could smell his arousal. I buried my face there, groaning when he moaned.

"What's happening Venom?" he asked when I mouthed him through the soft fabric.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. My legs feel weak and... A-and oh! I feel like I'll burst!" he shouted between gasps.

"You'll burst alright," I muttered more to myself thinking up different ways I could make him cum.

"That's your body's way of telling you it's reached its climax," I said sliding up his body. I kissed him slowly while covertly removing his underwear. He jumped a bit when I took him in my hand. Mareck was big. Bigger than I had expected for someone his size. It's safe to say my man was hung like a horse.

"oh! Uh... V- Venom.. I-I... Oh goddess!" he screamed while I jacked him off. I would not let a good orgasm go to waste. Sliding back down between his legs I took his dick in my mouth. Swallowed him as far down my throat as I could until he touched the back of my throat and my man came so hard his body jacked off the bed. I let his seed slide down my throat and licked him clean.

Mareck covered his face with both hands as he breathed hard. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off his shoulders. God damned my man was beautiful. His honeyed skin was flushed and my hickeys looked beautiful on his thighs. He was sweaty and sticky and I was going to have him dripping in a few minutes.

"Oh my! That was... That was... Oh!" Mareck rasped out still covering his face.

I needed to be inside him more than humans needed a cure for AIDS.

"Get ready love, cuz I'll have you speechless in a bit," I whispered in his ear and smirked when he shivered.

A/N

Yea it's sexy time lol!

Just a few more chaps and this one is done. Hope you guys enjoyed so far and apologies for the late update.

Shout out to all of you lovelies that added my books to your reading lists and voted. Some comments have me in stitches and the many of you that followed.

I can't say how grateful I am for your support.