Chapter Eleven

Venom

"Get away from me you little shit," I snarl at Tate who pouted and tried giving me sad eyes.

"You do know you look special with that face? And not the good kind of special," I had my mate hidden behind me away from Tate's evil clutches.

"Please? I'll have him home and in bed naked by ten," he had his hands clasped in front of him.

"No. You are not taking my baby to a strip club and further mo-

"Ven," Mareck called my name softly and I turned slightly to keep an eye on that little fuck Tate and see my mate.

"Tate and I never got a chance to actually catch up since he took my place," Mareck says looking at his evil best friend.

"And I want to go with him. We'll be fine and he promises to have me home early," Mareck was giving me those damned eyes I taught him to get what he wanted from my brothers but having him using it on me had my resolve shaking.

I sighed loudly and looked from Mareck's hopeful eyes to Tate's shit eating smirk.

"Fine," I glared at Tate.

"But have my male home on time, if you're even a second late I'll make a necklace from your teeth and give it to your mother," I grit through my own set of chompers.

Tate squealed in an unmanly way and had Mareck almost half way to the door.

"Baby," I called expectantly and smiled a little when he blushed.

"Bye Ven. I'll see you in a while," he went up on his toes and kissed my lips. His taste burst across my buds and I deepened the kiss, rubbing our tongues together and grabbing his ass. I gave him a little squeeze and rub before breaking our kiss.

"Bye baby," I whispered across his cheek.

"Dayum! I gotta find me a mate like you hun," Tate's stupid voice said breaking us further apart.

"Your mate's probably in hiding. From you," I sneered and Tate Scowled at me crossing his arms and turning away.

"Whatever. I'm too young to be shackled to another. Especially someone with a personality like yours," Tate retorts eye roll and everything.

I am quite affronted. I've got a great personality which is implied by my scoff.

"Look you little asshole, just go and bring my hubby back safely," I shoved at his forehead and kissed Mareck again while he looked from Tate to me with a droopy lip.

"What? He is an asshole," I defended.

"I know Ven but he is my best friend," Mareck sighed with a shy smile.

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"It's okay. Bye," I got another quick kiss to my lips and Mareck was gone. Swept into oblivion by his jackass of a best friend never to be seen again for the next eight hours. How will I go on-

"Oh my Goodness. Ven just stop. It's not like your guy's gone forever you dufus," Tahryn mutters and I was startled, my soliloquy interrupted and I had no idea I was whining out loud.

"Hey Tahryn," I smiled punching him on his arm playfully.

"What?" he asked with a frown.

"Oh no," he said putting his hands up as if to ward me off.

"I haven't asked for anything as yet," I smiled.

"I know you too well. I'm not going to stalk your mate for you," Tahryn says all serious and shit. Psh! Like I was going to ask him that.

"I wasn't going to ask that of you. I just thought we'd have some brotherly bonding time at that new club Chaos opened," I quipped with a straight face.

"Oh so you need help so that you can spy on your mate?" Tahryn raised that brow of his in an accusing way that made me scoff.

"No! Yes," I admitted regardless of how pathetic I sound.

"I don't like Tate and I'm positive he'll get them into trouble they can't get out of," I supplied.

"And if you loved me like a brother should you would go with me to ensure the safety of my mate. If anything happens to him-" I broke off with as much emotion as I could fake in my voice. I shook my head sadly.

"You're already a bit bonkers," Tahryn mutters and shakes his head dolefully at me but I can see I got through to him.

"Fine. I could use a stiff one," Tahryn sighs.

"Yes you do. Then you'd finally relax and that stick up your ass would be replaced with a dick."

"Do you want to spy on your mate alone? Cause I'll leave your ass. Good luck trying to explain to Mareck why you're at the same club as he and Tate," Tahryn all but hisses in my face.

"Sorry," I whispered and pressed my lips together desperately keeping the words of 'but its true' to myself. I really needed him right now.

When we arrived at the club the doors were opened to us by the bouncer and what I saw inside had my eyes opened wide and my heart racing in my chest.

"What the..." I trailed off.

" I trailed off

A/N

Sorry for the late update guys. Don't forget to vote and comment.