Chapter 3

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was on a couch, and it was dark; then Ashton came running down the stairs and came over to me.
" Lyric,sweety are you okay?"
" Yes, but where is Natalie, where is she, is she okay!"
" Lyric she is okay, do you want to see her?"
" Yes please."
Ashton lead me upstairs and into the bedroom where Natalie was; she was asleep on the bed with bandages all over her face, arms, and legs. There was 3 other boys in the room with her, one had galxay hair, one looked asian, and the third one was tall, I mean tall, and had blonde hair.
"Guys this is lyric, and that is Natalie.", Ashton said guiding me over to them.
" Hi Lyric, i am Luke."
" Hey I'm Calum, and I'm not asian I am kiwi."
" Hi I'm Michael."
Just then Natalie woke up, and she was looking around the room confused of where we were.
" Lyric, where are we?"
" Natalie, I am so sorry this is my fault."
" No it's not, but where are we."
" Oh Ashton saved us,we were in the ally when that man come and attacked us, but we are safe now."
" So where are your guys parents?", Luke asked me not knowing that we didn't have parents; I looked at Ashton with a tears in my eyes.
Ashton looked at us and back at the other boys before taking them out into the hallway to talk leaving me and Natalie.
" Lyric, do you think we will ever get adopted?"
" I wish that would be a dream come true."
Ashton walked back into the room with a smile on his face.
" So Lyric,you told me in the car that you were from the adoption center right."
" Yes, but why do you ask?"
" Because how would you guys like it if we adopted you two.", Ashton said as Luke, Calum,and Micheal came in.
" Ashton can we!!!!!!!", Michael asked looking so happy.
" Yes Michael we can and we are.", Ashton said hugging the boys.
" Thank you, you guys don't know how long we wanted a family."
" Natalie is right, verybody made fun of us because we never got adopted."
" Well you two have us now.", Luke said giving us a hug.
We were going to have four brothers, if you want to be exact about it we were going to have 6 brothers and 3 sisters.
" I am going to have two new younger siblings.", Ashton said still smiling.
" I am going to have two sisters!", Luke said giving us another hug.
" I am going to have two new sisters, well younger sisters.", Calum said giving us a hug.
" I am finally going to have younger siblings, the closest I got was the 3 guys here, but now I have them and you guys two!", Micheal said giving us a hug.
" Come my minoins let's get some food!", Michael said as we all piled into the car to go get some food.
The car ride was pretty quiet until Michael and Luke agruged about what radio station to listen to, but besides that it was okay. We pulled into this little cafe and got our seats, when Calum started a conversation to break the silence.
" So Lyric, tell us about your self."
" Well my name is Lyric Jones, well if I wasn't in the adoption center, I am 15,...."
Calum interuped me.
" No,no, no, not that stuff like what do you like."
" Well I like to swim, sing, i also like to write stories, um, my favorite bands are GreenDay, Fall Out Boy, and bands like that."
" Cool, so Natalie what about you.", Luke asked looking at Nataile.
" Well I like the same bands as Lyric, I also like to swim, I sing but I can't sing very good, anyway I like to draw, I have diabetes, and that is it."
After we ate we headed to the place we both hated the most, the adoption center, but worse Mrs. Parker, the lady who runs the place; she was going to kill us when she finds out that the boys had to bring us back.

End of chapter 3
Happy Labor Day! Hope you guys have a safe trip if you are travling and have fun today!
Thanks for reading
<3 Mikayla