Chapter 5

" Lyric, Lyric, sweetie it's time to get up.", Luke said shaking me gently to wake me up; I opened my eyes to find Luke sitting at the end of my bed.
" Luke, what time is it?"
"It's about 5:30, you and Natalie were sleeping for about 3 hours."
" Oh, wow it feels like 1 though."
" You can go down stairs and sleep I think Calum is down there too, I will pack your stuff."
I looked over to see Michael trying to get Natalie up, but was having a hard time, but I couldn't let Luke pack my stuff, I mean I had some privite stuff in a special box were I keep all of my pictures of my family, before they decided they didn't want me anymore.
" Luke you look tired and I can pack my stuff while you sleep alittle, I will pack and go down stairs and sleep down there."
" Lyric are you sure? I don't mind to help you pack."
" It's okay, I got it."
As I got the duffle bag from out from under my bed and made my way over to my closet and got the box and quickly put it into my bag and threw some clothes on top of it and put some other things into my bag; As soon as I was done, I went down stairs to find Calum asleep on the couch. I walked down the stairs and put my bag near the couch and lied down next to Calum, who woke up and looked at me kinda funny.
" Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up, I will go sleep somewhere else."
" No lyric you can sleep with me, come here."
I walked back over to the couch and lied beside Calum; he started to sing softly in my ear and with in minutes I as asleep. After about 30 minutes or so I could hear footsteps, and I knew Natalie was walking down the stairs followed by Luke and Michael;I could hear Mrs. Parker talking to Ashton.
" As you can tell Mr. Irwin these girls have been through alot, so don't make them feel presured to tell you boys anything. These girls need a place where they can feel safe, and I belive that you boys will take good care of them."
" Can you give any another information?"
" Lyric is the oldest, she is 15, she has anxiety and panic attacks alot, so here is her medicine and it needs to be refilled by a legal guardian who is over 18; Natalie is younger by 2 years and she does not understand as much as lyric does, and she has diabetes, and she has a kit that she keeps with her a all times, also make sure she checks her blood sugur often,oh and I also need to take a backround check on you boys, just to make sure you aren't doing anything that would harm these girls."
Ashton walked out of the office and got Michael and Luke, while Natalie was sitting on the oppisite couch looking at her kit, Luke shook Calum awake without waking me up; Calum placed my head on the pillow and followed the other boys into the office to get thier backround checks.
End of chapter 5
Hey guys! I am currently babysitting right now, what fun watching a 4 year old who sings frozen all the time and a 2 month old! Anyway thought I would update you guys in the story.
Thanks for reading
<3 Mikayla