Chapter 18

Hi guys sorry if this chapter is emotional, its going into Lyric's past more. Hope you all enjoy!

Last night Ashton wanted me to stay with him, so there I was again in Ash's bedroom; when I woke up this morning I messing with a few strains of my hair.
" What is up with you and my hair?"
" It's just really soft, and I like it."
" Okay, I'm a little scared now."
" Oh sorry."
" Its cool."
Once I got out of bed, I went to my room to get changed; I was going through my old stuff when I found my wooden box, the box that holds a dark memory of my past.
Lyric's past:
" Mom, what do we do now?"
"Lyric, honestly I don't know, but I want you to stay with my cousin."
" Okay."
------------- 4 months later------------
" Hello, I'm here for Lyric Elisabeth Jones."
" Um, who are you?"
" I'm Mrs. Parker, and you are?"
" I'm Lyric, and not to be rude or anything but why are you here? My mom should be coming home soon with my baby brother."
" Lyric, your mother died giving birth, so I'm taking you to the adoption center."
" What about my baby brother?!?"
" He died 5 minutes after your mother died. I'm sorry sweety, now go pack your things."
" Okay, I'm ready to leave."
End of Lyric's past
" Lyric, Lyric are you up here?"
I knew it was Ashton, so I quickly put the box under my bed and since it was 9 in the morning I got back in bed and acted like I was asleep.
" Hey Ashton, Lyric is not outside so."
" Luke shut up she's sleeping."
" Hey what's this?"
" Luke its a box stupid."
Just then they opened the box, and saw everything, I couldn't live with my self after that, now I have to talk to Luke and Ashton now.
End of chapter 18
Hey guys! So Thursday I can update more because I don't have school, and I can Saturday as well.
Love you, Stay Strong ;-)