Bodyguard-10

Sleep was hard to come.

Especially when he could feel the warmth of her body to his very bones. Her fragrance filled his lungs as he took shallow breathes, trying not to indulge in the honey and rose of her scent. His heartbeat was a tattoo against his ribcage.

Sometime during the night Sia had moved even closer to him for warmth, her small hands laid gently on his shoulder, her face inches from his. Her dark hair spilled on the pillow like liquid silk, making his fingers itch.

He looked down at her and wondered if she could feel his heartbeat, hear it thundering against his chest. He placed his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes, refusing to give into the temptation of Sia Milton. But fuck! He was a man who appreciated women and Sia was his biggest temptation till date. And until this moment, he had never had to suppress his urges for a woman he had wanted. And he wanted Sia with a passion.

But after what she'd gone through today...Julian cursed himself for not getting to her sooner. The cut on her forehead was proof enough of his failure, so was the bullet mark on his shoulder. God know, Christian was probably already typing a resignation letter for him.

Julian thought back to all the girls he had slept with...but surprisingly none of their faces came to mind. Their faces hazy, he only remembered the stereotypes he went after, the fake blondes with huge boobs and long, slender legs. Sia on the other hand was curvy. Not in an unhealthy or plum way. Just perfect...for him. As they lay together, unknown to Sia, he couldn't help but wonder how perfectly they fit together, like two pieces of a puzzle.

But his admiration was short lives as it soon became obvious that Sia was having a nightmare.

One instant she was sitting in her office designing a new wedding collection and at the next all the lights went off and she was back at the Stone Mansion. Everything was so, so quiet. Always quiet. As if even the winds were holding their breaths in fear of being heard. But there was no use; he heard everything, saw everything.

Sia waited in her bedroom, the door unlocked. She didn't have permission to lock the door, not if she wanted to escape another whipping session, or go another two days without food.

She was already stick thin, having survived several such punishments. Her eyes were sunken and purple bruises covered every inch of her skin. Her only relief was that her son was sound asleep. Barely a year old, he didn't understand what was happening around him. Bit Sia knew one thing, she had to escape before he began to.

The clock ticked then, announcing that it was ten at night, its bell echoing in the empty house ominously. The room turned even colder.

The manor was just like its master. Cold. So cold. Everything was white, from paint to furniture. She wasn't allowed to decorate it, to make it hers. Even though she was his wife, he made sure he made her realize that she was worth nothing more than the precious Chinese crystal rose plant he kept at his bedside table, a trophy.

Gravel crunching against tyres. The honk of a car followed by the sound of heavy metal doors closing.

Sia curled into an even tighter ball against the headboard of her King sized bed. Kept the lights off, wishing, begging the Gods that he did not need her tonight. But the Gods had gone deaf long ago.

"Darling! Where are you?" A singsong voice that held so much of malice that she shivered.

"I'm coming for you love, better be ready," a lovers words, but from him they sounded like a thousand sharp needles piercing her skin.

Footsteps on the stairs, the first floor, outside her door.

Suddenly the room glowed bright, so bright that it made her eyes water, but she couldn't close them.

"There you are! Aren't you going to greet your husband? No?" White teeth against a menacing face, filled with wicked thoughts.

She whimpered before she could stop herself...the smile broadened.

"Scared? But I haven't even begun yet?" His voice was childish, taunting.

With that he shut the door and came towards her with slow deliberate steps. No need to hurry, he had her exactly where he wanted. He removed his clothes as he moved so by the time he was in front of her, he was naked.

No questioned asked, he was tired of play, he grabbed her hair roughly by her nape and kissed her mouth, biting hard enough to draw blood. The he slammed her bead back against the headboard.

She didn't even have time to wince, no time for the pain to even register in her brain before he ripped her dress apart in one instance and pulled her down with her legs spread wide open for him.

Fear slammed into her with such traumatizing force that her heart almost burst open as she clutched the sheets in her hand, preparing for the amount of pain to come. She wasn't the least bit aroused, never had been with him. She'd heard her mother say once that it gets easier after the first time, but to her there had never been any difference.

But nothing could prepare her for the pain that ripped through her abdomen as he slammed his cock inside her.

"SIA!"

#######################################

Sorry for not updating in a while and thank you guys for being so patient. I've started regular updates again since the story that I had been writing for publication is nearly finished. So enjoy the two chapters I'm updating now and stay tuned for more next week!

So like and vote and comment and follow! And Enjoy!

Lovage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!