Chapter 4 Lunch fun

Preston went straight to his locker and put his stuff away for lunch. No Rob in sight. Afterwards he made his way to the cafeteria.

Inside it was loud and smelled kinda nice. There was a noticeable line to his left but he brought his own lunch.

Looking around he saw some familiar faces. Matt, that computer nerd in the back reading a book or something. Mitch and Jerome, the trouble makers sitting at the front. Jessica was sitting with them so Preston can't go there.

But then near the back he saw Rob with all his football friends. Was he on the football team too? I still don't know what grade he's in too.

There was some opened seats near the back so he started walking there.

Mitch:"Hey its the kid from 1st period Jerome! Ima try to throw my milk in the trash from here."

Jerome:"Isn't that still full?"

Mitch:"Yea! KOBE!"

It hit the wall right next to the can and it splatted all over!.....on Preston.

Preston:"AAH! Oh god! What was that?!?"

Mitch:"HAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AWESOME! I mean kid! My bad."

Preston:"If it's a accident than don't sweat it."

He picked up the box and put it in the trash.

Preston:"I don't recommend doing that anymore guys. Mitch and Jerome is it?"

Jerome:"Uh yea...Thanks...I'll control him."

Mitch:"Why do I have to listen to you?!?"

Preston:"You don't....that's why I said recommend..... I'll see yea later..."

He walked off. The milk in his shoes made a noise with each step.

Mitch:"That kids weird."

Jerome:"Eh."

He sat down alone and started to eat.
Looking over to his left and saw Rob with his friends.

.....

???:"Hey um.. Do you mind if I sit with you?"

A kid that seemed the same age as Preston appeared. It's was the Indian kid he sits next to in PE.

Preston:"Yea oh corse!"

???:"I don't really know anyone else. And you seemed really nice in PE what's your name?"

Preston:"Preston. And what do you mean new here?"

???:"I just moved here from India. My names Vikrum. But please just call my Vikk."

Preston:"Alright Vikk let's eat!"

Slowly the Cafeteria emptied. People going to the hallways to chat. Preston and Vikk are in the same situation but it's good they have each other. The whole time they were talking.

???:"BOOOH!"

Preston:"AH! Oh lord! Rob you scared me!"

Rob:"Haha that was the plan!"

Preston:"Where's all your other buddy's?"

Rob:"They have some football meeting so they cut lunch early....Oh! Who's this?"

Preston:"Oh umm.. This is Vikk! He's also new here."

Rob:"Oh cool! Sup Vikk! My names Rob!"

Vikk:"...Umm hey..."

Rob:"Hey Preston. Vikk can come too if you'd like."

Preston:"Oh ok! Cool! Thanks Rob!"

Vikk not paying attention.

Vikk:"Huh?"

Preston:"Your invited to a party dude!"

Vikk:"Oh...Cool! Thanks! But if I may ask. What grade are you in Rob?"

Rob:"Junior. Why?"

Vikk:"No reason."

Rob:"Well I should get going. See yea kids later!"

He messed with their hair for a little and left.

Vikk:"We was nice. For a junior. I wonder why."

Preston:"He's just a really nice dude. I'm glad we meet him!....Hey! can I see your schedule!"

Vikk:"Umm..Sure..... Here!"

.....
.....
.....

Preston:"Sweet! We have next period together!"

Vikk:"Great!....should we get going? We only have about 5 minutes before the bell."

Preston:"Yea I guess...