Chapter 5 Mystery boy

Science class is next. The boy went to there lockers witch were pretty far apart but they could still see each other.

The bell rang and opened the flood gates that filled the halls with students blocking there vision of each other.

Preston seemed kinda sad that Rob wasn't there because he got his stuff early. Preston tried to make his way to Vikk

Preston:"Excuse me mam."

???:"Huh? Oh hello shorty! Aren't you cute!"

The woman started pinching his cheeks and messing with his hair.

???:"Jen! Who's that!"

Jen:"I don't know but isn't he such a cute freshman."

Preston:"I'm-Net uh freashme!"

He tried to talk as she played with his cheeks.

Preston:"I'm Pran-Pres."

???:"Get that kid out of here! We're seniors!"

Jen:"Pat how could you be so rude! Look at him!"

Pat(PopularMMOS):"Uhg! See you in class babe."

Vikk:"Um...Lady...May I have my friend back? Please?"

Jen:"AWWW THIS ONE TOO!!!AWWW! And a symmetrical face. If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your skull, I'd have matching halves. That's very important! So what's you names."

Preston:".....................t-thanks?"

Vikk:"I'm called Vikk and this one Preston!"

Jen:"Aww Vikky and Presty! I'm Jen! That was my boy friend Pat that you just saw. Don't mind him. He doesn't like underclass men"

Preston:"No it's ok! Well we got to get going now..."

Jen:"I should too bye kiddos!"

Vikk:"She seemed nice huh?"

Preston:"I thought I was gunna die! You saved me bro!"

Vikk:"Hehe call me a hero....." He blushed.

Preston:"Ok let's go in!"

Inside was pretty quiet, almost full with students. They both took a seat next to each other.

Teacher:"Don't get to comfy kids! You have assigned seats!"

Class:"UUUHHHGGGG!!!!!"

Teacher:"Oh hush up!"

Teacher:"I guess u should also know. I'm not your teacher. I'm a sub. Your real teacher is also the football coach. There having a meeting. He should be here soon."

Not much happens until about half was trough the class our teacher came back. They moved seats but Vikk told the teacher he has eye problems so he could sit in the front with Preston.

???:"Hello class! I'm Mr.Carlo. Sorry I was gone for most of the period, meeting went on longer than expected!"

???:"I know right coach!"

3 tall and buff football players walked in the class behind him. One of them looked familiar to Preston.

Vikk:"You ok bro? Preston!"

Preston:"Huh!?! Oh umm.. What?!?"

Vikk:"That dude! You were like staring at him for a bit."

Preston:"No I wasn't! Your crazy!"

Vikk:"Hum! Ok then."

That same guy went and sat right next to Preston. He didn't look at Preston at all. Preston seemed interested in him though.

The whole class period Preston seemed really nervous. Vikk was concerned. Preston seemed as if he was in his own world. He dropped his pencil and it rolled off a bit.

Preston:"Umm sir. Can you please get my-"

???:"Wait! are you actually talking to me! Do you know who I am scrub!"

Preston:"...Well no-I just-"

???:"Wait! Shutup! Your that kid that was with Woof earlier! What's your deal anyway!"

Preston:"We're locker neighbors. I-"

???:"Shut up! I'm sick of hearing your voice! Just watch your back kid!"

Preston:"I'm a sophomore!"

It didn't seem that he cared. He looks really strong and masculine so Preston backed off. Vikk looked really considered.

Mr.Carlo:"The bell should ring any second so pack up and get ready to go!"

???:"SWEET!"

Preston still didn't know this guy's name. He got this same feeling meeting Rob, as he did seeing this guy.

Vikk:"Preston that's the bell! Let's go!"

Preston:"WHAT!...I mean I know! I'm coming."

Rob:"Oh hey guys! How's school going so far?"

Vikk:"One day is too long! Like 6 Chapters"

Rob:"Vikk! That's the 4th wall! UHG how about you Preston?"

Preston:"..... ..... ......."

Vikk:"Not this again! PRESTON!!!"

Preston:"GAW! Oh hi Rob! How's you day! I like your hair did you do something with it?!? Hehehe..."

Rob:"Aren't you just the cutest! Well one more period!"

Vikk left to his locker.

Rob:"Has anyone been giving you trouble?"

Prestons first thought was Mitch.

Preston:"Uh no. Why?"

Rob:"Just making sure. Well I'm off to History! See yea!"

Preston:"With Mrs.L?"

Rob:"Ummm..Yea! You have that class too?!?"

Preston:"Yup! Let's go!"

.........
.........

Rob:"Hey umm... Just out of curiosity...what's that book for. You carry around everywhere!"

Preston:"Oh.....Its my sketch book....."

Rob:"Cool you draw! That's awesome!"

..... ...... .....
It was quiet walking to the next class. Preston feared that Rob would ask to see his book but he didn't.

Rob ran ahead and looked trough the window on the class room door.

Rob:"Ok....Umm you wanna sit together? I don't think you know many people here."

Peston:"Oh! Sure!"