Chapter 18 Hot

Rob:"I got CoD, MK, Smash Bros."

Preston:"Do you kill in all those games?"

Jerome:"Yea."

Rob:"Well. There's no blood in smash bros."

Jerome:"Yea, so that one!"

Rob:"Alright."

Preston:"What's it about?"

Jerome:"A bunch of Nintendo characters fighting and stuff."

Preston:"Oh...like Pokemon and Mario?"

Jerome:"Yea! You get it!"

Rob:"Here, take this controller."

Preston:"GameCube? Isn't that old?"

Rob:"Yea but that's the controller we use."

Preston:"Huh? Ok then..."

Jerome got up and sat on the couch. He patted the couch next to him. Rob went over and sat next to him. He gestured for me to come too so I did.

Rob:"No...On my lap silly!" He had such a nice welcoming smile I couldn't resist. I sat on his lap and laid back so he can see better. I'm short so I didn't really need to but it was comfy on his jacket.

I didn't know how to play at all so they taught me. We played for a long time and it was the best. Robs such a nice guy and Jeromes really cool too but I couldn't get what Mitch said out of my head. And does Rob really like me? What would my mom think. I can't say anything though.

Jerome kept winning and they both had to do some YouTube things anyway. I sat with Rob and watched him make some thumbnail and check e-mails. He had a lot of mail from fans and stuff that he went through.

Rob:"Presti you tired?"

Preston:"A bit...it's hot."

Jerome:"Yea, it is. You mind if I?"

Rob:"No we're all guys here."

Jerome:"Cool thanks."
He took off his shirt as if it was no big deal. I see why Mitch liked that picture of him on Instagram. Especially now that he's all sweaty. His back was turned the whole time though. He was on Robs laptop.

Rob:"Sorry. I can't turn on the air or my parents will kill me."

Jerome:"Oh it's fine. You guys should do this too, feels good."

Rob:"Humm..Alright." He took of his shirt too. He was pretty skinny but had some muscle. He's also a bit hairy. He stretched a bit.

Rob:"Your right.......Preston you gunna join us?"

Preston:"No I'm good."

Jerome:"But shirtless party?"

Rob:"You were the one that said it was hot."

Preston:"Well yea but-"

Rob:"Naw were just teasing you. It's fine."

Jerome:"Yea."

I still felt really awkward. Not because there shirtless but cuz I don't wanna be.

Jerome:"Ok, done editing. And it's only about 6:30. When do you have to be home kid?"

Preston:"Probably at about 8:00"

Jerome:"Sounds good. Rob you done yet?" He came over to me and Rob.

Rob:"Yea. Just about."

Jerome:"Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

Rob:"Sure. Doing what- wait....wait I cant. I'm going to the gym with some friends."

Jerome:"Who?"

Rob:"You know them!"

Jerome:"Oh is it-!"

Rob:"No."

Jeromes:"Ok, ok."

I didn't really care what they were saying. I was just drawing. Earlier when Rob called me over before that fight. I bet Rob as gunna ask me to draw something for him so I started sketching a icon for him. I'll finalize it at home. When he was making thumbnails his character had a weird face and a blue sweatshirt. So I used that as a reference.

Jerome:"Ok well now what?"

Rob:"Idk. I'm gunna ask some people for the homework."

Preston:"no ugh...eh.. I mean. It's probably not that hard.....you can try it."

Rob:"uh...Can you help me?"

Jerome:"Uh same..."

Preston:"Yea ill try."