Treacherous

I wake up a little earlier than I have to so to pass the time I grab my phone and check the news online. I'm yawning as I scroll through the site but I almost choke when I see the headline, 'One Direction Caught Smoking Pot [Watch Video]'.

I quickly put my headphones into my phone and press play. I don't believe what I'm seeing. It's Louis and Zayn in the back of a car smoking and joking about getting caught by the police. And Louis is recording it.

This is not happening! This is not happening! It must've been last week after the show in Rio. We ended up taking different cars to get back to the hotel. Louis and Zayn went off into one car with some of the crew and I went into the car in front of them with Harry, Liam, and Niall.

I am going to kill those two! I already have to deal with so much right now, I don't need a PR scandal on top of that.

"Harry," I shake the sleeping boy next to me.

"What?" He grumbles but I know he senses my urgency.

"You have to see this. Tell me I'm dreaming and this isn't real!" I tell him and give him my phone.

He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and then opens one of them to watch the video. "Oh shit!" He sits up, definitely more awake, and continues to watch. My heart is racing. This is awful. "What the fuck were they thinking?" It's like Harry read my thoughts.

I'm shaking my head in disbelief. "This is not happening right now. This is a nightmare!" Don't get me wrong I really don't care if they smoke but they have young fans that look up to them. Young fans that will care.

"What are you going to do?" Harry asks me. Of course I have to clean this mess up some how.

"Serious damage control," I say. "After I kill those two."

I grab my phone and get out of bed, and barge into Louis's room. I turn on all the lights and tell him, "Get up."

"No not yet, Nicole." He jokes.

But I'm furious. "This isn't funny Louis. Get up." I say in a harsh tone.

He realizes I said his full name and I'm not laughing like I usually do in the mornings when I try to wake him up. He sits up and asks, "What's wrong?"

I hand him my phone for him to watch the video. At first he has a confused look on his face, like he's not sure what he's watching and why I woke him up for this. But it doesn't take long before he understands clearly and the blood drains from his face. "Fuck." He breathes.

"Yeah Louis! What the fuck is that?" I say, asking about the video.

"I, I don't know how this got out. Zayn and I were just joking around and I thought it would be funny to record it and watch it the next day. I have no idea how anyone else got a hold of this." He tries to explain in a panicky tone.

"How could you be so stupid? You should know better!" I shake my head. "You have young fans who look up to you. I don't even dare look on twitter to see what they're saying."

"It's not a big deal," Louis tries to reason with me. "It's-".

"To me and to you and to the older fans, no it's not a big deal. But you have kids looking up to you. Young kids, Louis! They watch your every move. Do you know how disappointed they'll be? They adore you and then you go and act like an idiot!" I put my head into my hands and try to breathe. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry okay? It was stupid and I shouldn't have video taped it. I just, I didn't think anyone would ever see it." He pleads.

"I don't even know what to do," I shake my head.