Guns and Girls

Anyone got a gun I can't shoot myself with? No? Fuck.
Jace opened the door to Ty's broken-down house and a shrill voice went right through me. "How could you be such an idiot?!" Sabrina.
"No..." My eyes widened as we stepped and she came into view yelling at Ty, who had gauze that looked like it had been white at some point around his torso. "Babe, chill out. I'm perfectly fine." Babe?!
"Hey Red, how's it goin?" Keith greeted as he looked through cabinets.
"You? What are you doing here?!" Sabrina confronted me and I took a small step back.
"I uh..." I stammered.
"Leave her alone, Sabrina. She ain't do nothing to you." Ty told her.
"And plus, she's with me." Keith said, finding his way to my side.
"Ugh whatever." She rolled her eyes before whipping around and continuing to scold Ty. His parents couldn't afford the treatment so the doctors did what they could and sent him home. I was still majorly confused, why was Ty shot, where were they that he got shot in the first place,  and BABE?! What was wrong with the world right now?
It was a while before anyone decided to say or do anything. We were all just hanging around the house lazily. "Going to tell me what happened now?" I asked, looking up to Keith from where I was on the couch.
"I'll tell ya later." He said, his arms were crossed behind his head with his eyes were closed. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "So when did... This happen?" I asked, looking at Sabrina and Ty who were in the kitchen.
"A week ago? I just found out yesterday. I'll tell you, this chick is annoying as fuck" Myron answered me.
"So what's going on between you and Sab?" Jace asked me.
"Here we go..." Keith said under his breath, I ignored it.
"She moved here in fifth grade, she's always been awful to me."
"Do any of you know how to change a bandage?" I heard a shout from the kitchen.
"Nope!" We all denied and went on relaxing.
"Do any of you want to get some beer?" Ty shouted.
"I'll go." Keith volunteered.
"What the hell, I'll go too." I sighed and got up with a grunt. Sabrina's nasally voice filled the house as she chastised Ty for wanting to drink with his injury. "How are we going to buy it if we're 17?" I asked him kind of stupidly.
"Fake ID if they ask, they usually don't where we go." He said and I nodded. I sat back behind him and held on around his torso as he started the engine.
I got back off and saw a grocery store in front of me. I shrugged and followed Keith inside. "So, can you explain why Ty has a bloody hole through his stomach?" I raised an eyebrow as we went through the aisles.
"Shoot-out." He said casually and I blinked.
"Um why?" I asked with a slight stammer.
"Gang who hates us decided to corner the guys in an alley while I wasn't there. I got dragged over there and uh, we took care of that little issue fairly quickly." He said with a dark half-smile.
"Ok, as long as it got taken care of, I guess." I shrugged it off. I found the six packs of beer and gestured Keith over. "Pick a pack, any pack." I said getting up.
"Coors looks like the cheaper one. Let's go." He said, grabbed two cases. I nodded and found the register. The line was full of obnoxious guys and slutty girls drooling over them. "This is going to get old fast." Keith said lowly, looking at the frat-looking guys chanting 'Party!'. I nodded in agreement. "Oh my god, I love Led Zeppelin!" One of the slutty girls squealed over my shirt.
"Cool." I said uninterested and looked down to my phone where it was flooding with whiny texts for us to hurry up. "Do they have any patience what so ever?" I sighed and looked up to Keith.
"I don't think it's in their vocabulary, Red." He laughed shortly.
"Your name is Red?" The other girl asked me with a 'WTF' face on.
"My name is Alice, it's just something he calls me." I responded with a one-shouldered shrug.
"Are you two dating?" The third one asked, the guys were starting to notice the lack of attention they were getting from the girls.
"Yeah, for a couple weeks now." Keith asked seeming bored with these annoying girls like me. They squealed and fanned themselves like a bunch of directioners at a concert. "I'd still tap that." I heard one of the frat guys chuckle to the other. I felt Keith's hand clench into a fist, I nudged him with my hip. We checked out as fast as humanly possible without a question from the sleazy clerk. "Hey, chill out. They are just a bunch of fuckboys anyway." I told him, planting a quick kiss on his lips. He pulled out his phone and replied to a text, 'Comin bak, c ya in a min.' I ignored the bad grammar and looked away from his screen.
"Have a nice day, Sugar Tits." One of the frat-sleazeball guys slurred. Keith stiffened and his knuckles went white, I don't think I've ever seen him truly this pissed before. The sound of breaking glass and plastic made me flinch, his phone was in pieces on the floor now. This wasn't good. "Ooh, I think we got pretty boy mad, guys. We better back up." Another taunted and I heard the girls Huss a warning to actually move it.
I gulped and made an attempt to pull him back by the arm but obviously I'm nothing compared to his strength. "Keith, it's really not worth it. Please?" I begged and my hands slipped off his arm. He picked up a glass bottle from the floor, ants crawling around the inside, "How does a drink sound about now?" A wicked expression was on his face as he turned and left my side. I watched anxiously as he towered over the buzzed dude who yelled to me. The sound of glass on bone made me cringe. "You knocked 'im out! What the fuck?!" The first guy shouted as the girls shrieked and I pulled on my ponytail with nervously. A punch flew and I saw Keith grab him by the hand, he literally stopped the punch.

"Are you ever nonviolent?" I questioned as I knocked on the door with my foot.
"Define nonviolent."
"Good god..." I mumbled as Sabrina opened the door and gave me an annoyed look. "Well hello to you too." I rolled my eyes and put down the bags. After a few more minutes we were all sitting, joking around, in the living room. "You shouldn't be drinking." Sabrina warned Ty and he scoffed.
"I'll do what I want, I'll be fine."
"Wow, Sabrina. I didn't know you had the ability to care." I snarked and I got glared at.
"Dude, what did you do to your hand?" Hess asked looking to Keith's knuckles. It was then I noticed they were all cut up. Keith shrugged it off as nothing. I just patched that same hand up last week! "Why is your hand bleeding?" Sabrina asked dumbly.
"Business had to be taken care of." He answered with a smug grin. I rolled my eyes and leaned into him. "Yeah, business."
"What did you do this time, man?" Hess asked with a humor-filled smirk.
"Guys were bugging her, I took care of it." He said with a victorious smile.
"How bad could they have been?" Erik chuckled as he downed another beer.
"You don't even want to get into that." I shook my head.
"I'm actually quite interested." Ty leaned forward, forgetting that he has a gaping wound. Here we go...

"Are we still talking about the same girl?" Sabrina, even in a drunken state, still finds some way to make a mean remark any time she can. "I'm pretty sure you and those girls at school are the only ones who call me ugly or slutty, Sab." I pointed out.
"We must be the only honest ones in this damn country."
"No offense Ty. You have extremely poor taste in girls." I said in a overpowering sweet tone.
"She's a piece of work." He laughed and she gaped at him.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"
"You aren't the easiest girl to get along with." He said carelessly and she looked like she wanted to explode, I for one was laughing. "Huh, isn't that the truth?" I chuckled at her pissy face.
"Shut up, whore."
"Calling me one won't make you less of one, sweetie." A burst of confidence made me blurt out.
"Take that back!" She gaped at me.
"Both of you need to back off." Tyler said sternly and she leaned back with her arms tightly folded. Keith seemed to find it pretty amused by it though. "Little-" Sabrina said under her breath, calling me a C U Next Tuesday. (Read the capital letters only, my cousin came up with it.) "Does someone need a time-out?" I asked her in a baby voice and her eyes were looking at me as if she wanted me to burst into flames.
"Your drunken confidence is going to be the death of you." Keith chuckled and pulled me back over by him.
"I'm not drunk, I've only had... How have I had three already?" I questioned taking notice of the two empty bottles and the one on my hand.
"Because you're an alcoholic like your dad." Sabrina spat at me and I don't think I've never felt a bigger slap to the face. The only thing that kept me from lunging at her was Keith's now death-grip that held me there. "Sab, shut up. Now." Ty ordered her and she scoffed.
"Miss I'm Too Good To Talk to People needs a reality check is all." She sneered at me and I was seeing red.
"I think you got that backwards, Sabrina." I bit and her expression matched mine.
"I say you both settle down before you do something you'll regret." Myron said as if he cared and didn't care at the same time.
"Why would I regret hitting her in her clown face?" I asked. And Keith gave me a look, "fine, whatever." I grumbled. I think I'm starting to get a milder version of Keith's temper.
Sabrina soon was drunk as she downed her fifth beer. Who's the alcoholic now? She was tripping and waddling around like a child at a museum who has to touch everything. "He he, we tried to spike her drink at that party last weekend." She giggled like a child.
"I know, Sab. I was warned beforehand." I scowled at her before realization crossing me and I froze.
Shit.
"What?" Keith asked shortly and sharply, his body straightened and stiffened.
"It didn't work, she is too much of a freak to take it." She slurred and even Ty looked a bit taken a back.
"You didn't tell me this, why?" He shot me a glare and I bit my lip.
"I didn't want you to freak out and nothing happened so it wasn't a big deal..." I trailed off, anxiety slowly taking over under his strong gaze.
"We'll talk about that later. Ty, I think you need to tighten the leash on your dog." Keith cautioned Ty who rolled his eyes.
"I am not a dog!" She shrieked.
"Yeah, Keith. Dogs are a lot better looking than her." I smirked. Come Monday I will be dead by the claws of Sabrina.