End

Keith was out with his friends for a bit, Dean was having an issue. I'm surprised that Chloe still hasn't turned up, must be awful. It's been a few hours, my flight isn't until tonight. I was sitting on the couch in an empty apartment feeling pretty bored and depressed. 'Are you coming home soon? I'm bored.' I texted Keith.
'Soon, promise.' That's when I noticed that he once again changed his contact name to, wait for it, 'Daddy😉'. He's so freaking dead. I rolled my eyes, "I'll have to change that later." I mumbled to myself before tossing my phone back down. The messages have slowed down a lot, they are lessened by they are a lot meaner.

He still wasn't home though everyone else was. My aunt was calling, wanting to know if I wanted to stay with them in their hotel before our plane left tonight. I declined the offer after deciding a nap was probably best. "I can't believe he's not home, where could he be?" Ms. Salaway went on and on. I sunk onto Keith's plain comforter and stretched out, letting my eyes close.
A hand shook my shoulder slightly and I was eye to eye with two emeralds. "What?" I groaned, drowsy from sleep.
"You've been asleep for four hour, you have to leave in two." He told me and I rubbed my eyes.
"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"
"Maybe I took a nap too?" He pointed out and I sighed. I set my alarm for an hour and 15 minutes from now. I laid back down and drifted off to the sound of Keith chuckling at my amount of alarms for every few hours.
I woke up in my dad's house, it was quiet and.. Clean? I sat up and got out of my bed. I didn't step in a puddle of nicotine getting out of bed though. I was in a dream... I walked out of my room, I checked the mirror. I was 10 again, oh course, this was before my room was trashed. "Alice, wake up!" Lindsey called downstairs and I ran downstairs, sliding down the banister for the last part. "Dude, my dad's still sleeping. Do you want me killed?" I asked with a sassy tone.
"Duh, of course not. Let's go meet Sabrina at the park." She said and I hesitated.
"I dunno, Linds. She's kinda... A bad influence on you. She threw mulch in my face last time." She brushed me off and I shrugged before we tied our matching converse and leaving the house. Fond memories.

"Sorry, Alz. You're just not cool to hang with anymore. Everyone thinks you're weird." She told me the one day at lunch when she ignored me the whole morning. "But..." I trailed off before she left with a walk she uses often now. The walk has always said "notice me" with the sway of her hips, which she was lacking at the time. I sighed and sat alone. I was asked to read aloud and did so with some stuttering, I read it perfectly but my shyness made me sound stupid. Some balls of paper were thrown at me and I bit my tongue. "Feet off the table, Mr. Salaway." Mrs. Dragona warned the blonde kid in the front. He moved here that year, must've been after Darcy... Dean laughed at the teacher and followed Keith in putting his feet up on his desk. Erik and Hess followed suit. The beginning of what felt like the end of my life.
3rd Person-
Alice sat dreaming about her past, Keith's mind was blank. Ms. Salaway was cooking in the kitchen, thinking about her wedding that she couldn't possibly wait for that coming December. Lauren was spacing away at work to help pay for the California State where she was going to. Diane Fitz and her daughters, Riley and Alexandria, were driving to an apartment complex they knew vaguely to pick up Alice. Diane felt detached from Alice and was sure to at least try and be the mother she never had. If Alice goes kicking and screaming than let that be the way. Riley was jealous because she lived right by LA with a model household it seemed. Alex thought Alice was like an insect as a child but now saw her as mildly unpleasant, progress if any.
Diane knocked on the Salaway/Vera Household door. Steven opened it, just getting in from work. "I'm here for Alice?" She said as her greeting.
"Honey, Diane's here for the girl." Steven shouted and was soon replaced by his fiancé. "They fell asleep, must've lost track of time." She laughed and Diane responded with a fake giggle. The door was clicked open to find Alice asleep, an arm wrapped around her back tightly, her head pressed against Keith's chest. Ms. Salaway found it cute while Diane found it quite inappropriate. "You just let them sleep together like this?" She asked with a snide accent to her voice.
"It's not like they do anything. You know she's a very good influence on him." She said and Diane nodded absently. Alex and Riley wandered in. "What's going on in here?" Riley said too loudly. A hard plastic cup flew over her head, signaling she woke up Keith. "Out of my room or I'll make sure to hit you the next time." He warned and everyone evacuated. Alice was dead asleep, he shook her a bit to get no response, her eyes were screwed shut. Why today to have a nightmare? Fucking why? He thought to himself.

It wasn't long until they were all more awake and at the airport gates. "I, um, guess I'm leaving now." Alice scratched the back of her neck nervously.
"Today, please!" Diane shouted, Keith shooed her away with his hand. He gave Alice among kiss and a tight hug. He was surprising himself, he was going to miss her. He didn't know he was capable of such feeling and it sucked so far. "Hey, call me when you land. Kay, Red?" He made sure with her and she half-smiled and nodded. She was so filled with anxiety she felt that she'd burst. "You'll be ok." He reassured her before kissing her forehead and sending her off. What am I going to do? Alice and Keith thought at the same time. A quick thought crossed Keith's mind and he stopped Diane, Alice and the other two girls didn't notice. "This may sound a bit... Odd I guess but uh... Just make sure she eats and doesn't lock the bathroom door." He told Diane who was confused and dumbfounded by his request.
"It's a bit difficult to explain nor is it my business to do so, so just make sure for me?" She nodded and he walked away, she questioned why he'd care of he's so bad. Was he? Maybe not but she couldn't be sure, now she felt as if she had a lot more to worry about.
Alice boarded her plane, Diane and her daughters were seated directly behind her. "Oh hey, Alice." A nasally voice sounded next to her and she saw Andrew from English Class next to her. "Son of a bitching horse-fucking, STD infected, whore hoarding..." She cursed some of the most unique cursed one could hear.