.2

"Seriously! Pan do I have to wake you up again for the fifth time this week!" I hear Felix say coming through the hut.

Then all of the sudden he splashes water all over me!

"AHHHH!, WHAT YOUD DO THAT FOR!" I say angrily and happy at the same time.

Like seriously who wak- oh yeah...... Ha I almost forgot.

"Um Pan its early in the morning your packed right? And you better be changing your clothes into like their style" he says. Gosh he acts like a mom.

"Yes mom" I say laughing.

"Whatever Pan the lost boys will be waiting outside to say goodbyes" he says then laughs a little before going outside with the lost boys.

I go to the bathroom and magically I somehow changed into more social clothes that they wear. I style my hair brush my teeth, yes I brush my teeth.

After I'm done with that I go out side and all the boys are by the big fire along with Felix.

"Hey Pan!" They all say all together.

"Hey guys" I say smiling a little, I'm pretty nervous to be honest, I've never done anything like this in a long time. I've been to thee world stuff before it's pretty more a lot more stuff tall buildings everyone is on something k don't even know.... Cell phones I think it's called?

My shadow takes the boys here not me. And I don't even know where my shadow is to be honest he's all over Neverland.

I see all the boys smiling at me, it's actually quit creepy seeing 35 boys starting at me.....

"Well you exited or what!" One of the boys Clyde said.

Hmm.... "Yeah a bit... Nervous though"

Soon after about an hour talking to each of the boys, I went to the fairy side. Yes I'm friends to the fairies, I know I was like mean to them before... But there forgiving me now.

"Hey blue" I say walking over to her, in human form.

"Oh hey Pan..? What's being you here today?" She says smiling a little....

"Just wanted to say goodbye, I'm going to like the human would stuff for a couple weeks or so"

"Oh cool! Well I hope you have fun there and even find a girl.." She says then smirks. I can feel my cheeks heating up, did she really have to say that?

"Shut up" I say laughing a little.

"Well bye Pan, I tell all the other fairies!" She smile then engulfs me in a hug, I did not expect that. I soon wrapped my arms around her back a couple seconds later.

"Bye blue!" I say then fly back to the camp.

This is it! I'm finally going to their would stuff, for like I don't know how long... I'm really not sure if I want to date a girl.. I mean I'm still not that over Wendy. I like girls. Awkward.

+

+

+

I said all my goodbyes got all my stuff for what I need to pack.

Where will I go? I don't know what stuff is there... A hotel? They used to have them when I was around but still they do? Ah what am I thinking of course they would.

I fly off to a state, I really mean this but I'm going to Texas like it literally said Texas over top of it....

I fly there to a small town but I don't know what it's called.

In all it took about an hour to fly from Neverland to here.

Woah it's acktually quit nice here. I see a person walking, better go ask them where I am.

"I'm excise me, but what is this town called?" I say the nicest way possible.

"Your in Houston, Texas!" He says smiling which I know is real.

"Okay thanks!" I say smiling then walking off.

Houston Texas

Houston Texas

Houston Texas

I kept repeating in my head.

*+++*+++*+++*

hey hoped u like this chapter!

Lol.

-Callie