.3

//Ellie//

"Hey mom! I'm just going to go out for a walk!" I say to my mom walking down the steps.

"Okay sweetie be careful don't talk to strangers!" Ugh my moms always protective like seriously.

"Whatever" o mumble then go outside.

I don't know where I want to walk really there's like stores and stuff, I mall. I don't really have friends only a couple that's all I really need.

+

"Awe you have such a cute dog!" I say smiling at my new neighbours dog coming back home,

I only went to a clothing store and bought a plain t-shirt.

"Thank you! His names Ren!" Emily says ( she told me her name)

"Nice meeting you Emily and Ren! bye"  I say smiling before walking I not my house.

And seeing no cars are here I'm assuming now ones home, well maybe my dad cause he parks his truck in the garage.

I check the big garage and no truck. Well no ones home!

Ugh, my moms pro only doing doom sort of meeting my dads probably somewhere with his friends or something.

I'm the July child in my family which kids sucks, no one to hang out with...

I go to my bedroom and my on my big comfy bed and go on Instagram.

⚫️ Peter Pan ⚫️

Man this is complicating, shoot I need to think of a name and last name..... Well this just got my stupid enough.

Here I am sitting on this bench by the beach, which is not as beautiful as in Neverland but still beautiful enough.

Hmm....

Jason Davison? No

Jackson Ryder? Hmm.. No

Nathan Merritt? Nope.

I think of names for at least 10 minutes till I thought of one good one.

Robbie Kay...

I think that suits me.

I sit up walk around 2 blocks and find a lot of stores and cafes

I go to a cafe store thing.

Starbucks.

Looks pretty good a long line up, must be a pretty good shop.

Hmm... So much to chose

I think I'll chose a mocha frappe..... I don't I guess I'll give it a try.

"I'll try the medium mocha frappe" I say to the worker.

"That will be $5.00 I pull out $5.00 bill thing someone gave me and give it to Dave (red the name tag)

I wait 5 mins and go try find the beach.

It takes about 30 minutes because of coarse I already forgot where it was.

Damn where I'm going to sleep tonight...

I go straight to the bench and there's a girl.... A girl? That's my spot! Where she's sitting.

"Umm... Excuse me your in my spot..." I say to the girl with greenish blue eyes.

Whoa.... She's pretty, has brownish hair that goes shoulder length or a bit further.

Wait why am I think this?! I don't even know her! Shit up Pe-Robbie!

"I'm sorry but this is my spot, I come here everyday at 8:00...." She says quietly.

"Whatever... I'm Pe-Robbie!"

She looks at me then gives me a small smile. "I'm Ellie Chandler" she says then gets up then leaves.

Wow did I really mess up? Gosh.

"Wait!"  I say. Wow did I really?
Shells back at me. "Yes?"

"Well.. Would you want to hang out sometime?" Ugh did I really again? We don't even know each other and I'm saying this, she probably thinks I'm a creep or something.

"Sometime! Cya later Robbie!" She waves then leaves.

Wait how are we supposed to find each other again? Well everything day she goes here at 8:00 to watch the sunset.. So here I guess. Where am I going to sleep? At a hotel? No I don't have bough money...

Wait! I can my magic. I try think of money. But nothing happens?! What?! The frigging bloody hell! Ugh I can't use my magic in this dumb world.

Wow, guess I just have to sleep here then.

⚫️ Ellie ⚫️

Wowza, that guy Robbie is cute, that sweet British accents of his and his green eyes.

He said I stole his spot on the bench? Oh no he didn't, I was sitting on that bench everyday day until grade 4 at 8:00 just to watch the sunset. Soon was thee along time before he was... Or so I think?

He wants me to hang out with him... But I don't know him.

"Hey mom I'm back!" I say coming through the doors.

"Hello sweetie how was your walk?" She says coming over to me and giving me a side hug then going back to what she was doing.

"Uh..." Should j tell her? Nahz

"It was good" I say then head up to my room before she could say anything else.

I lay in my bed thinking about the most weirdest things ever for some reason.

I put my earphones in and drift asleep for tomorrow.

*+*+*+**+**++***

Hey, sorry if this chapter is like kind of well not like you know, I'm not a pro at writing books either...

But I hoped u liked this chapter!

-Callie

(Not edited)