.5

//Robbie//

I got up, and stretched my arms squinting my eyes to see the time,

12:35

Wow I- we really slept long. I looked around my surroundings and saw Ellie sleeping with her mouth open a bit. Aw.

"Ellie wake up! It's almost none I made brunch!" You've got to be kidding me, good thing I was fit, I crawled under her bed just fitting. Ellie's mom came in and I could just see her feet.

"Ellie was someone here last night, or did you just make that bed on the ground for fun?" She said questionable.

"OH MOM! No I- uh just made it for fun?" I could almost picture her face red.

"Oh well okay sweetie come down for brunch" she said then left to go to the kitchen.

Wow close one much. I heard sniffling? I crawled from out the under the bed and sat on the bed with her.

"Robbie! I thought you left!" She said with tears in her eyes, crying because she thought I left, I would never leave, do j really want to sleep out in the cold? No I don't.

"I would never leave here, plus if I slept out there I would be cold" I said laughing a little.

"Good, I gotta go downstairs and eat I'll bring you food in 5" wiping her eyes then going downstairs. Man I really got to aget mind fixed in this world, I have to go back to Neverland and use magic then come back

Minutes later Ellie came back up with some eggs bacon and hash browns, yum my favourite.

"My mom left for work so it's all good" she smiled.

"Cool" I smiled top.

We ate the brunch in a quicky (lol don't even think that's a word?) "well that was good" I smiled. "Sure was"

"Um I'm going to go for a walk on my own if that's okay...." I looked at her. She stopped smiling. "If that's okay"

"Yeah it is, I'll just be here or at the mall" then she stood up and walked away, before j could say anything else. Well I need to go back to Neverland get my mind fixed in this world then come back probably 2 hours later... Hopefully.

I got changed styled my hair.

"Bye Ellie see you in 2 or 3 hours" I waved goodbye then left to go outside, I walked along the road to find somewhere safe where're there's no people.

Good spot. I got to a little forest and walked in, I took out the pixie dust sprinkled some on me then flew off.

1 hour late I was at Neverland greeted by the lostboys.

"Pan why so early?" Felix said.

"Look I need to use magic here, so I can like change my mind to their type mind there because this is a forest and that's a town" I said quickly.

"Okay Pan" he said then walked off.

-

-

I changed my mind to their type of minds and left, I said goodbyes and flew off.

1 hour later I got to Texas and went to Ellies house.

"Hey ellie I'm home!" I walked in, no cars so I'm assuming her moms still at work.

"Hey Robbie! How was your walk?" She said smiling walking into the living room.

"Um.. It was good! I went to the pond for a bit" I smiled shyly.

"Oh, without me!" She pouted.

"Oh well I'm sorry" I laughed a little.

"Not funny"

"Haha whatever Ellie, wanna go to Walmart?" She looked at me weirdly. "Seriously? Walmart?" She laughed at me...

"Um yup! And your coming with me!" I yelled. "Oh boy...." She whispered to herself.

"Well then let's go!" She yelled too.

-

We got to Walmart l, and honestly I don't know how I could have gone to Neverland that quickly and came came back 2-3 hours later.... Well hey at least I know all the slang words and stuff around here.

"Hey Ellie wanna buy that bug stuffed bear?" Walking over to the big brown bear.

"Robbie that's $50 bucks" she said shaking her head. "Don't worry I got a lot of money I could buy it, I used money to poof up money and I got over 5 millions bucks..... Whoops.

"Well okay" smiling a bit.

We looked all around Walmart , we bought marshmallows because we were going to do the chubby bunny challenge later, bought some movies to watch later, no we are not cuddling, so don't even think of it, we got Minions, finding nemo and Ted, yes call us little child's again but we just gotta have fun. I'm glad my mind had changed so j know everything else, this place is the beast you can do anything here, but I also miss my home, my home where I grew up and had good meritorious and bad memories ....

"Robbie? You look deep in thought there" oh.. I didn't even realize we were at the jeep.

"Oh... Just thinking that's all"

"Okay just wondering" she said driving off to the house. It's already 9:35 and her mom gets off at 10:30.... Well damn.

"Ellie doesn't your mom get off at 10:30?"

"Well damn.... She does too, maybe we could go to my friends house and watch the movies" she said keeping an eye on the road and looking at me sometimes.

"Yeah sure sounds great" I nodded. We decided to go to her friends house, witch was Ashton, don't know who that is but whatever, probably a boy..

We got to his house, and whoa big house much, we got to the door, and it was double sided.

"Hey Ellie! Long time no see!" A girl with blonde hair said.

"Nice to see you again too Ash" Ellie said hugging her? Wait Ashton's a girl? But isn't that a boy name? Ah whatever.

"I see you brought a friend that's a boy" she said grinning at Ellie. Her face flushed red.

"We're just friends, Robbie meet Ashton, Ashton meet Robbie, don't question her name yes it's a boy name but her parents were stupid to name her that" she laughed.

"Hey rude!" Ashton said.....

-

We watched all the movies and they were funny and sad at the same time. It's already 3:00 in the morning almost 4! I gotta say Ashton's really funny and cute, but Ellies cuter... Yes I may have a slight crush on her.. Maybe more, but I doubt she likes me back....

We were all getting sleepy, so we decided just to pull mattresses out and sleep in them with lots of pillows and blankets.

"Good night guys" Ashton said.

And I closed my eyes.

$$$$$$$$$

Eh don't know what to think about that chapter...

It's been along time. :/

:))))))))

Bye 😜