.4

//Robbie//

I went looking around Houston, most likely everywhere, I can't even teleport which sucks,  because walking is hard, I have to get used to it.

I still don't have any of those iPhones, or basically anything, no money, I can try get a job right? Won't be that hard...

I walked around town looking into stores, maybe j could steal
Stuff or try to use magic. But magic doesn't work here, stupid earth where magic doesn't work.

I go into a little store, where's there's candy and loads of joke stuff, pretty cheap some are expensive though, I could try steal a couple candy, or food, but let's just hope I don't get caught.

I made it out safely without people noticing, I grabbed skittles and some chips and other candy, and let me tell you that was real hard.

I went to ask someone what time it was and it was 4:28pm, I still got a couple more hours for retiring to the bench where I hope I'll see her again.

I eat my skittles and Whoa r they ever good!

-

-

-

It's now 7:49 almost 7:50 so I got about ten minutes left before she arrives, I mean she said she comes here everyday right?

Ellie

"Hey mom I'm going out see you in a hour!" I say to my mom can't down the steep
Steps in our home.

"Okay sweetie be safe be back by ten!" My mom said.

I went outside to the black jeep and drove to the pond where I go every night to see the sun set, it's so pretty.

I get to the pond and he's there, Robbie.. Kay I think?

I walk over to the bench and sit beside him. "Heh Robbie?"

He looks at me then smiles.

"Yup it's me" he says then looks back at the ducks in the water. Such pretty sucks swimming in the water...

"Hey Robbie"

"Yeah?"

"What mouse stands on two legs" I say, hehe hope he doesn't know this one..

"Uhh..... I don't know" what the actually fudge? Has he not seen Micky mouse?!

"Micky mouse you weirdo" I say laughing a bit.

"Now Robbie, what duck stands in two legs" I smirk at him.

"All ducks of coarse" he looks at me then laughs. Darn it he got that one.

Damn the sunset is beautiful, I decide to take out my phone and take a pic.

"Hey Robbie you got a phone?" I say curious.

"Nope just arrived here yesterday and don't have a clue to where to sleep" he says sadly then looks back at the pond. Hmm... No where to sleep? Where are his parents did they kick him out?