Meeting

My back arched as I moaned.  " Yessss right there " I said as I began whining for more. 

" Mmm right there Rico " I moaned repeatedly

He held my hands above my head as he kissed my neck. 

He thrusted in and out of me passionately roughly . He moaned a few times as he kissed me. 

It turned me on even more.  Hearing this amazingly handsome man moan because of me. 

My legs began shaking as my juices spread across the bed. 

He licked me clean as he entered me once more.  I've never felt anything like this.  This was more than amazing.  This was more like hypnotizing.

I flipped him over on his back as he let me take control. 

He was sweating from putting in so much work.  I climbed on top of him and took control. 

I bounced up and down as he laid there grabbing my breast. 

He grunted as he gripped my hips and turned me over quickly.  So quickly I didn't even have time to react.  He quickly pulled out and climaxed onto my. Stomach as he moaned. 

He laid beside me and kissed my neck..

I got up quickly and took my shower before going to bed..

I was exhausted..

And before you jump to any conclusions.  No I'm not drunk.  No we didn't just meet. 

We've been going out for a couple of months and this was our first time ever having sex and it was mind blowing.  He could literally have me going crazy over him.  Which I might already be going crazy over him.. He's a sweet guy.  Always smells delicious.  Always wear black. 

His eyes are blueish green and he has dark hair.  His cheek bones were very visible and he was about 6'2 and weighed 200 on the heavy side.  Nothing but muscle.  His arms were jacked.  His legs and abs were amazing. 

Everything about him was amazing.. He was perfect and I was honestly falling for him  very quickly. 

He even had dimples.  Who doesn't love a guy with dimples and a 12 o'clock shadow. 

I smiled as I got out the shower and laid in bed naked. 

He kissed my neck.  " Round 2?" he asked smiling

" I have to be a work soon " I said kissing him

" You can be a couple of minutes late " He said subductly ..

"Tempting ..Very Tempting.. But I need to go into work.  I've missed enough " I said kissing him as I got up. 

I put on my scrubs and my. White coat that had my name written across it..

He got dressed and we walked out of my house together. 

" I hope you have a wonderful day at work " he said as he kissed me once more. 

My. Knees felt weak and my stomach immediately got. Butterflies.

He has an affect on me. 

He pulled away and winked at me as I smiled

" Bye " I said blushing

" Bye " He said as we walked our separate ways.

I quickly walked to my car.  It was almost 10 and I needed to be in my office at 10 for a meeting with some of the hospital staff. 

I drove quickly to work and parked in my reserved parking spot. I quickly slid my card as I clocked myself in and walked into my. Office. 

" There you are Lisa.  " My employee said but she was really my best friend..

" Dr.  Lisa is fine " I said reminding her

" Well everyone is starting to get impatient " she said following me

" Well sorry.  I had the best sex ever.  I mean ever " I said smiling

" please tell me.  I haven't had any in almost a week " she said begging me

" Fine but later " I said as I walked into the auditorium filled with the staff and about 10 other doctors that was also on staff. 

I sat down in the chair along side my. Colleagues.  And listened as chief of the hospital told us the new rules that were being placed immediately into action. 

He might say it but no one actually followed the rules. Sometimes not even the doctors.  If anything we are really bad at following the rules.

I listened but not actually listened. 

I was the youngest doctor here actually.  I graduated and got hired here cause I was recommended by multiple people. 

I was actually pretty lucky to get this job.  Not many people get that oppertunity . Nor are spots ever open. 

I heard everyone talking and began getting up.  The doctors walked out also. 

" Someone will have to fill the rest of the doctors and nurses in who didn't make it " Chief said

We nodded and walked out. 

I got handed chart after chart. 

Today should be eventful