Jasmine Hook

JASMINE ADELAIDE HOOK is the daughter of the famous villainous pirate, Captain James Hook, and chosen one, Emma Swan-Hook

JASMINE ADELAIDE HOOK is the daughter of the famous villainous pirate, Captain James Hook, and chosen one, Emma Swan-Hook. She is the considered the second oldest of the Hook's six children, which include Harriet, Harry, CJ, James the Second, and Killian. A surrogate family member to the Hook family, is Captain Hook's loyal first mate, Mr. Smee, and is considered an uncle to the Hook children. His young kids, Squeaky and Squirmy, are cousins with the children as well

She was born in the isle of the lost unknowing of the backstory to what had sent her family there, and soon relished a life in trouble making. Her hobbies include sailing her father's famous ship, The Jolly Roger, stealing, and having fun with her friends.

Jasmine's best friends on the isle is Dominique Facilier, Carlos De Vil, Jay (Jafar), Evie, and Mal. She also has a huge crush on her best friend, Carlos, as the two have grown up together, both having crushes on each other but is unknown sadly to the other.

But soon Jasmine has to leave all she has known behind, when Prince Ben of Auradon invited her and her friends to join their kingdom and school.

——-

So instead of doing that whole character portfolio I did previously I thought it was better to do Jasmine's introduction in this format so it seems more cleaner, if that makes sense.

Also the loyal readers who notice the small things will notice that I have changed one of Jasmine's little twin brother's name, to Killian instead of James the Third.

I didn't really like that BOTH of the twins had the same name so I decided to change it, and will change it in the sequels as well. Also all you OUAT fans will notice the quick wink to the show, as Killian is the real name of Captain Hook in the show!

Be prepared to fall in love with this book again as I rewrite it! And look out for new things that I will be including in this book hehe !