Chapter 9

The Next Day....
I was sitting in Remedial Goodness class with my friends, still trying to convince myself that yesterday wasn't a dream. I am actually Carlos DeVil's girlfriend!!! I was bored so I decided to play with my locket.

"Pay attention babe" Carlos nudged me. I stick out my tongue playfully as he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"You're so cute" he smiles.

I blush.

"Hey lovebirds knock it off" Dommi jokes.

I roll my eyes at my best friend who just sits there staring at Jay.

"Um children excuse me" Fairy Godmother said happily as she came to us.

Me and Dommi looked at each other confused.

"Um as you know this Sunday is Family Day... And since your parents can't be here due to distance. We've arranged for a special treat!" She heads over to a monitor. I look at the monitor in horror. In front of my own eyes was my father.

"Oh no" I whisper. Carlos looks at me then the monitor, Our parents on the screen. Mal's mother in front of them all.

"Looks like it's time to tell the folks" Carlos whisper chuckles but I could tell he was nervous. And to be perfectly honest, I don't know what my dad will do.

"Will you stay with me?" He asks. I hold his hand.

"Always" I smile.

"I don't see or hear anything" Maleficent speaks up, her head huge in the monitor.

"What is not working?" My father's voice gives me chills, Carlos notices this and pulls me closer to him.

The villains all start fighting to get their monitor working which was actually pretty funny, like my dad actually looked lost.

"Oh! Evie!! Its mommy!" The evil queen waved.

Oh god they can see us. Now time to keep my emotions to myself.

"Look how beautiful, you know that they say: the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree" EQ smiles.

"Oooh! Whos the old bat??" Cruella screeched.

I rolled my eyes, "This is Fairy Godmother" I explained.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent smirked. Fairy Godmother became enraged....well I don't blame her.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!!!" She yelled.

"You seriously couldn't give Cinderella til 1am like really? Did the little hamsters need to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent cackled and fired back.

"They were mice!!!!" FG turns to us, "they were mice" Mal thanks her as she walks to the side..."They were mice" she whispers to the screen one more time.

"Hi Mom!" Mal smiles.

"MAL.... I m.m.missed you" Maleficent says.

"You children are never far from our thoughts" Jafar says smiling.

"Yeah right" I mutter.

"Darling how long does daddy need to wait to see you?" My dad asks me as I turn white.

"Well there is a big coronation... so maybe sometime after that" I explained , but I know that my father was focusing on mine and Carlos's intertwined hands.

"When?" Maleficent asks.

"Friday..10am" Mal answers.

"Are you sure I cant see you before that? I don't how I can handle not getting my hands on that magic w..... you you little nugget that I love so much" All of the villains laugh.

"Yes I completely understand mother" Mal says.

"C...Carlos is that a dog????? And a worthless rat holding your hand??" I was stunned. Did Cruella just call me a worthless rat? I felt tears forming into my eyes. Carlos saw this and became enraged.

"Ahh yes Baby I do understand that dog would be the perfect size for earmuffs" Cruella continues.

"Hes the perfect size for a pet!! And don't you ever call Jasmine a worthless rat cause she is not even close!! She is my beautiful and amazing girlfriend.. so I don't ever want you talking bad about her again! This dog and her love me.. and I love them... and FYI your dog is stuffed!! So give it a rest!!" Carlos yells and Jay pulls him back.

"OOh burn!" Jafar laughs.

"Jasmine!! Boyfriend better be another name for servant!!" My father yells.

Carlos looks at me, waiting to hear what I was going to say, "NO!! He is my boyfriend, the love of my life, NOT my servant!! I love him so much and I will not let anything not even you come between us!!" I yell as my father looks at me shocked. Carlos hugs me and kisses my forehead.

All of the villains started arguing as Jay shut off the monitor.

"I'm so sorry" Fairy Godmother says with deep sympathy.

"Thank you for the special treat" Dominique says.

"Of course" FG nods.

We all walk out. "Um Mal what do you think our parents are gonna do to us if we don't pull this off?" I ask her.

"I think they will be quietly disappointed, but overall they will be proud of us for doing our best" She smiles.

"Really?" Dommi asks. "No we are definitely goners."

I went walking with the girls to our dorm when I felt someone pull me back.

"Hey" Carlos smiles.

I couldn't help but smile also. "How you holding up love?" he asks hugging me.

"Maybe your mom is right.. maybe I am a worthless rat" I say sniffling.

"No Jas, don't think like that... you are so beautiful, gorgeous actually....my mom is just jealous that she never had true beauty" this made me smile.

"I love you Carlos DeVil" I smile.

He kisses me, "I love you more Jasmine Hook"

Dominique's POV

I was taken aback when Carlos pulled Jasmine aside but I just kept walking.

"Hey Dommi" I turn to see Jay smiling at me.

"Hey" I say still looking ahead.

"Sorry about your dad" He apologized.

My face which was just solid, saddened.

"He couldn't even look at me, am I that much of a disappointment?" I sigh.

"No you're way better... and if it makes you feel any better you are a hot disappointment" He offers and I roll my eyes but smile,

"Thanks Jay" I say sarcastically.

I finally reached my dorm....

"Well um I will see you tomorrow" I waved and he nods. I turn to open my door.

"Hey Dommi?" I turn to look at him...

"Yeah?"