Chapter 13

|Jasmine|
"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben assures us and we all smiled.

"Ok then good." Carlos put his hand in but we weren't complete yet...the boy who made this all possible was still not in our little circle.

"Come on." Mal urged Ben to join us. He slowly took some steps to us and then finally put his hand in.

Mal giggled when he did so and placed her head on his arm in happiness. Everyone cheered at our actions...we were finally accepted.

Suddenly a large boom was heard that caused everyone to jump and scream. Mal, Dommi, and I look to see red, green, and purple smoke.

"Oh no." Dommi whispers, on the wall was her father's shadow climbing beside the smoke.

The smoke faded and revealed Maleficent, Doctor Facilier, and my father, Captain Hook.

"We're back!!!" They yelled while smirking. I gasped as I felt all air was taken from me. Carlos held me as he saw how shaken I was.

Dommi gazed at her father and his shadow..they were standing side by side laughing.

Then Mal froze at the sight of her evil mother, she looked truly scared.

"Go away, mother." Mal sighs.

"Father, don't do this." I warned.

"Daddy, please." Dommi pleads.

Maleficent chuckled at our responses and so did my father.

"You're very funny. Here! Wand me, chop chop." Maleficent ordered.

"Yes, we don't have all day to take over the world." Doctor Facilier adds.

"No!!" Ben yells.

Mal throws the wand but not to our parents, but to Fairy Godmother.

I smiled in relief as there was still hope.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi...." Fairy Godmother starts to say but was cut off by the Shadow Man.

"Boo." He finished and threw powder at her that made her freeze in place.

Maleficent added by freezing the entire cathedral.

"Sike." My father laughed coldly, earning smiled from the two other villains.

"Dad that's enough!!" I yelled at him. He didn't even look at me...he just scoffed.

Maleficent started humming to herself and messing with everyone's frozen statue of a body.

Maleficent takes the wand for FG's hands as I reached out my hand as a sigh of defeat. Carlos pulled me closer to him while glaring at my father.

"Don't make me use my tarot cards." Dominique warned them but they all just laughed hysterically.

"You mean these?" Doctor Facilier asked while holding the stack. His shadow had taken them from Dommi's bag when she wasn't looking.

"I hate that shadow." Dommi mutters.

"Now where shall we begin, oh I know! We'll start by getting rid of this!" Maleficent used the power of the wand to slip Ben's ring off of Mal's finger and on to the wand. "It's a perfect fit!"

Mal started to cry and stared at her empty finger.

"Falling in love is weak and ridiculous."
Maleficent sneers.

"It's not." I growled and held Carlos's arm.

"What a failure you turned out to be." My father told me.