chapter three

WHILE THE VKS ADJUSTED BEING IN THE LIMO, there was a sense of uneasiness since they were going to live somewhere new

WHILE THE VKS ADJUSTED BEING IN THE LIMO, there was a sense of uneasiness since they were going to live somewhere new. The boys ravaged through the display of candy that was offered by Auradon Prep like animals, Jasmine fighting alongside them. She stops when she noticed her pet crocodile leave her bag and lay comfortably down on her lap.

"Really guys?" Dommi asked when she noticed how crazy the guys devoured the food.

Jay flashed a wink, "Chill babe, they obviously left it for us to enjoy." Jay always liked to mess around with Dommi and called her pet names like "babe" or "honey" just to see her get all flustered, he thought it was the cutest thing. Right on cue, Dommi huffs and looks away with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Hey Jas, want a bite?" Carlos asks, showcasing a chocolate covered snack. He noticed that Tic Toc was asleep in her lap so when she nodded, he carefully fed her a piece.

Jas' face lights up, "That is so good! All we have at the Isle are moldy cookies for dessert."

Evie smiled at her friends then eyed Mal's expression. She takes out makeup brushes, applying some on Mal. "You're looking a little washed up, let me help you out."

Mal swats the hand away, "Ew! Stop! I'm plotting." She explained, and looks out the window again.

"Well, it's not very attractive." Evie muttered, taking a hard bite on some rock candy.

Carlos nervously gulps and decides to place an arm around Jasmine's shoulders, pulling her closer to him. Jas happily grins at the contact, and places her head on his shoulder. Jay observes this and likes the idea, he tried to do the same but ended up smacking Dominique in the face instead.

"Ow! Jay, what the hell was that for?!" She exclaims rubbing her eye.

Jay nervously tried to help, "Sorry honey! I meant to put my arm around you, I swear!"

Dommi scoffed, "Next time don't."

Jas smirked at the reaction though, she knew her best friend. So she wanted Jay to do it correctly next time.

"Smooth Jay, real smooth." Carlos comments as he and Jas laugh.

Jasmine turns and giggles when she noticed Carlos had some chocolate on his face, she grabs a napkin and carefully cleans it off.

It was often that Jasmine could feel herself wanting to just blurt out "I love you" to Carlos and suddenly everything would turn into a huge fairy tale cliche. But this was reality and sadly, their reality was anything but a fairy tale.