Part 1 - As a princess

Woo new fanfic! I'm making this fanfic because I have so many new ideas and they are going to kill me if they are not heard! (They told me so) I still don't know what I'm gonna do with my interactive story, hopefully something will come to me. Anyways, TO THE STORY!! Also, this story isn't really about garroth... Or Laurence... Before you start hating, I just wanted to have a minecraft diaries fanfic for DANTE because not many people have done that. I think Dante deserves some love, too. (Though in the recent minecraft diaries episodes he's been pretty sketchy...) okay now you may read

I walk down the hall... And there's a guard following me... Whenever I stop, he stops... I turned around at him and he looked at me, smirking. I went to my father in the throne room. "Father, what's going on?" He seemed confused. "What do you mean, my dear?" I'm only eight, but when there's a guard following me, I'm pretty sure something is happening. "I mean," I point to the blue-haired guard, who was still smirking. "This! He's been following me around all morning!" My father smiles. It's like everyone knows something so important but me!! "Alice, my darling, this is your new personal guard. He'll be following you around for the time being to keep you safe." Then I get political. I'm a very smart child. "Why a new guard? He's not an object..." My father sighs and mumbles under his breath. "Not again, Alice..."
"He's a human, just like us. Why add more to a title? New doesn't change anything. I don't get it!" My father sighs. "My lord, is she always like this?" I give the guard a death stare, but he just smiles... He's odd. "Yes, she is. I wish you good luck on your duties, Dante. You will need it." Yes, it's Dante, moving on,) I just cross my arms and walk to my room, Dante following close behind.

-time skip-

I peek my head out of the doorway to see if Dante and is still there. Nope, must have gotten hungry or something. I walk down to the throne room. Almost 8pm. He has to tuck me in. I saw him doing more work. "Father, will you come to tuck me in?" He has a sad smile on. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart, but I'm really busy." I was heartbroken. I don't show my emotion, though. "Okay father. Good night..." I walk off to my room to see a panicking Dante, but he sees me, he calms down. "By the heavens, where were you!?"
"Geez I just went down to the throne room. I wanted my father to tuck me in. That's not happening though, so goodnight, Dante." He seemed a little shocked I was being nice to him. I was upset, and didn't want to make it obvious so I just distracted him. "Oh, uh goodnight, Princess." I walk in and not much time passes. I brushed my hair and got dressed for bed. I sat in my bed and thought of my father. He doesn't seem to give me the time of day. He's always busy. Now he won't even tuck me in? That's our little thing. And it's gone... I began to pout. Then tear up. Then cry. My cries can't be heard from to far and I muffled it with my pillow, but I guess Dante heard it on the other side of the door. He peeked in. "Princess, is everything alright?" I shook my head subtly. "No it's not. But I'll live. It's nothing to worry about."

What do you think? Good?? Bad?? I like it so far! Am I stealing anyone's idea? If so, tell me in the comments and I'll add credit to whoever! Bye bye!!!