Part 10 - the shower

"No way! Kiki had a baby!?... From a pendant thingy...?"
"Yes! And Donna, Emma, and I wanted to throw her a baby shower!" I smile. We were about to properly welcome Leona into the world. "I want to help too!" They agreed to let me help and we began setting everything up in Kiki's barn.

-time skip to morning of the party-

"Hey aphmau! So what's about to happen is great and you have to say 'yes'!!!" I was over at her house implying garroth is gonna do something! But then this happened...
*knock knock knock* aphmau opens the door to a blushing garroth. "So aphmau... Would you like me to walk you to the party...?" Oh no! She has a confused look on her face! This isn't going to end the way I intended it to! "I'm quite sure I can walk there myself, garroth." And there is the facepalm. I pull aphmau to the side, and we were whispering to each other. "You numbskull! Just say yes!!"
"But I-" then u telled out to garroth.
"She said she would love to go!"
"What!?" She began whispering again. "Fine I'll do it! But I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this..." She walked away from me and over to garroth and they both went down to the barn. Happily ever after, right?

WRONG! DEAD WRONG!!!! (Okay, so remember that dude in the forest that totally messed with garroth's head? Well, let's pretend his name is Ashton, and he ISNT evil. He just did it to be an ass. Okay!)