Part 8 - The Birthday

It's been a long time since Zane left. A year, to be exact. I don't what he's been doing. Dante came up to me and dragged me somewhere, blindfolded. When he took off the blindfold, we were under the cherry blossom tree. And Zane was there! "Zane? What?"
He smirked. I missed that stupid grin of his. "I'm docked in meteli. I wanted to surprise you. Happy birthday, Alice." I hugged Dante and Zane. "Thank you guys, so much." So the best part of today is that...

This idea (part of the story I guess) was brought to you Miss_Little_Angel from diaries of a high priest... (If you read that, then I think you know what's coming...)

Zane wants to live in Phoenix drop. He stood up to his father, and has been on the run from o'khasis ever since. Then he said another amazing thing. My other best friend was here too! Then she came out from behind a tree. "LILICA!?" (Also known as basil in high priest) "Hey, Alice! Happy birthday!" Me and Lilica were born 2 days apart from each other, and she is older. She's like my sister, and I love her. "So we're going to tell garroth the news, and we wanted you to be there, Alice... To you know... Restrain him." We all laughed. "Alright. But Lilica, does garroth know about the thing?" She shook her head. "Does zane know about the thing?"
"No one knows about the thing, Alice!"
The thing is that Lilica is the first born of Scaleswind. If she doesn't tell Garroth, the trust between him and Lilica can easily be broken from this. I hope everything turns out okay.