Part 7 - I miss him already

He's certainly changed. Zane caught Alexis, and turned so he would fall on his back instead of falling on Alexis. Meanwhile I'M still falling! Thankfully Malachi grabbed my foot before I hit the ground. "Thanks Malachi."
"Of course." I turned to Zane still holding Alexis. "Adorable. Now c'mon, let's go take Kyle and Alexis home." Everyone was upset. Even Zane. "Awwwwwwww" I smiled and picked up Zane. "Let's goooo." We went into town to be surrounded by the guards. "What did you do, Zane?" Wait what?! "We heard a scream come from the treehouse! What happened?" Garroth seemed so angry. I don't get why. "Alexis fell and Zane saved her. So, back off." After dropping the kids I went back to my place. I couldn't stop thinking.

Zane's going to leave tomorrow. I started tearing up. I don't want him to leave. But I guess he has no choice.

-time skip-

We were waving to Zane's boat as it left the docks. I'm proud of Zane. He did change, and that's great. I turned to Dante. He's been giving me the silent treatment, and I've finally cracked. "Dante, I know I was a little... My Attitude was unacceptable, and I get it. I'm sorry." He stayed silent. No one else was around so I yelled. "I'm sorry!" He smiled and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. A little louder please." I crossed my arms. "I hate you." Then I hugged him. "I know."

Another short one but I want to. Get 2 parts in before school starts. It's 6:30 am where I'm at.