Part 9 - he's staying

"Very funny. Now why are you really here?" Garroth doesn't want to admit to what's happening in front of him. Zane is changing, and garroth is uneasy about it. "Garroth, we already told you, Zane wants to live here!"
"And my answer is no!" So stubborn... "Fine, then. I'll just get Aphmau to say yes." His face was priceless! I we were all holding in a laugh except Lilica... She was already laughing. "Wh-what!? She'll never say yes! It's Zane!"

-Time skip to Aphmau's house-

"Sure! I don't see why not!" We all look at garroth with an 'I told you so' face. Today was perfect! I got the best birthday gift ever! Me, and three of my closest friends! Together for eternity! (Shout out to ForeverEternity!!)
"Um, Alice..." Lilica has been very quiet lately. "I need to talk to you... Get something off my chest. Let's go over there." She pointed to behind a tree. "Yeah sure!" She pulled me over to the tree and pushed me behind it. "I think I like garroth..." I'm trying not to be a fangirl because I know from experience, that'll just push her away from talking about it.
" oh, wow! That's great! I mean, doesn't that make things work out? You know... Daughter of Scaleswind... Son of o'khasis... We're supposed to marry in the first place..." She looked at the ground. "Yeah, but... I don't know if he returns those feelings... It would be nice. Really nice, but I don't want to full on force the marriage after confessing my feelings and stuff. It just, nothing I think feels right. I don't know. It would an amazing coincidence if he liked me too. But I won't say anything to him about this until I know he had feelings for me too." I nod "I get it. You don't want to tell him unless he feels the same way. I won't tell a soul! I promise!" I hear her sigh in relief. "Thanks, Alice. Cmon. The everyone is waiting for us in the plaza. Laurence said he wanted to tell everyone the news." I nod and we head off into the plaza.

I know it's short but I'm tired! Night guys, I'll probably still be on, reading other fanfics. I need to catch up on some garroth's diaries. Night!