3. Parties, Concerts and Deprivation

(kind of) Explicit scene coming

I hope you don't mind the dirty stuff...Idek, I had to post this chapter twice because Wattpad made it private for being 'mature'

ok bye :)

+

«DAY 3»

Luke

What happened with Lissa has been repeating in my mind even as I went to sleep last night. I wanted to ask her what the directors were talking about, what she needs the money for. But I couldn't bring myself to say it, when she was crying herself to sleep across from me. Even I have my limits, and from what I know, she doesn't want to share her feelings with me.

My father, a jackass to the bone, had left me three text messages since last night scolding me for 'acting out'. Frankly, I didn't give a shit. I sent him a message that said 'Then maybe you should've treated mom better.' And he didn't dare reply. I'd always loved my mother more than him. But four years ago, he'd cheated on her, left her, and on top of that, won custody over me in court. Then, having no idea what I was getting myself into, I let him sign me up and train me for this shitty music career.

On top of the messages, I was kept up all night with Lissa screaming something in her dream.

"We're the only ones left."

When I heard it, I couldn't fall back asleep. It made me sad. Like there is some kind of a memory attached to it.

Why was it such a familiar sentence?

When I finally fell asleep at around four in the morning, I dreamt of a snowy road, my hands on the wheel, and then complete blackness. I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't move. I woke up screaming.

The point is, the two of us didn't have such a great night.

+

I pull my shirt on and open the door to find that Calum and Ashton are playing Fifa, and Lissa is watching. She's wearing pyjamas in baby pink, with black polka dots. On top of that, her eyes are swollen and red from the crying last night. But now she's laughing: a sound I haven't heard until now. It's a light, bubbly sound, like a baby mouse if a baby mouse could laugh. Ashton is winning the game, and howling with victory. I watch as he shifts noticeably closer to Calum. Just discretely enough, their hands graze slightly, but neither of them pull away. They keep it there. Lissa is completely oblivious. She's babbling about how her brother used to beat her all the time in Fifa, which makes me even more curious about him.

That thought is interrupted when I feel something hard in my boxers. Morning wood. Irritated, I pull my eyes away from the three. I crave touch. I crave sleeping with chicks. I've sworn off them for almost a year now, knowing I need to be at some level, faithful to Jane Doe. But masturbating doesn't count as cheating, right?

God, I want to relieve it so bad but there's too many people around me.

I'm snapped out of my daze to see that a shirtless Michael is blocking my sight. His platinum blond hair hangs in front of his face, and his chest is bare for all of us to see. He's holding a bottle of vodka, half empty.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"What are you looking at?" He sneers.

"Nothing," I say, but his eyes follow mine to Lissa and the boys anyway.

"She's something, isn't she?" He asks, his lips curling into the smirk I hate so much. "I'm going to pop her cherry tonight."

"That's great for you."