9. Chocolate Sundaes and Run Aways

Guys I'm sorry lol I procrastinated writing this chapter and now it's 1 AM and this has some shitty writing. Please point out any mistakes you see and I'll fix it tomorrow!!

This is 4 u ;

frantasticmel RedHoodiex xbedriddenx iamonlyhalfasian bestfriendsforeverf mukelovelis uhh_okay mentalunitato carvedechos seaoffools AquaAmnesia96 HI I LOVE U :')

+

«DAY 6 cont.»      

Lissa 

Luke doesn't seem surprised at all when I can't give him an answer.

"Well-Uh, I'm..." I trail off, my face blushing a beet red. Suddenly, I just want to hole up and die, right in this hotel room. This was a horrible idea. The closer Luke gets to me, I think of him in bed, of that time I caught him touching his junk, and then I blush even harder.

Luke's face hardens noticeably at my hesitation. But he hides it from me, plastering on a smile like I'd done minutes ago.

"You're overthinking it. Your feet go here," he says absent-mindedly, pushing my feet apart with his shoe.

"Luke, I-"

"Don't," he says shortly, his icy blue eyes gazing into mine. "I'm sorry. I was wrong to ask you that. You seem to be into Michael more, anyway."

I look down at our feet. The silence just seems awkward now, and I find myself wishing there was music, at least. My hands feel awkward around his neck, but his are firm against my hips, pulling me flush against him.

"Honestly, I think Michael is just...a flirty person," I mutter. "It won't be anything more. I don't want it to be. He loves someone else anyway."

Luke shrugs nonchalantly, like he really doesn't care what I'm saying but he's agreeing anyway. Most of the time, he makes it seem like he's bored with me, or just plain angry. Come to think of it, Luke is angry all the time.

"Do you hate me?" I blurt. Luke looks up in alert.

He formulates an answer, and then looks down at our feet again. We start to move together, in small, hesitant movements mostly on my part. I've never danced with anyone before. It's pretty embarrassing to admit at the age of seventeen, but it's true. I've never dated, kissed, or danced with anyone of the other gender. I guess you can say I'm the most obvious virgin you could ever find.

"I don't hate you. I did, at first," Luke replies. With his hand moving up the curve of my waist, he starts to turn me in a slow circle. I keep my eyes on our feet, tiptoeing around his, as if they're feeling cautious of this new feeling of a boy's hands on me.

"Why did you hate me?" I ask, looking up.

He purses his lips, and then opens them again. "I thought you were another bone that Ben threw at me through the cage. That you'd be exactly like Amber, brainwashed and trained to be the perfect girlfriend for the perfect pop star life. But you're actually pretty damn imperfect." Luke smiles lazily down at me, and I don't know whether I should be flattered or offended. But he moves on before I can decide which. "I'm nothing but a mutt to Ben, anyway. If I do something he likes, I get a treat. When I don't, he puts me back in the kennel. That's just how things work there."