Training

Before they knew it, it was Friday. Skylar had finished getting ready and was pacing around the living room with nervousness. Riley was trying to comfort her but it wasnt helping.

Soon a truck came to pick up the girls. Once they got there a man with red hair, a beard, brown eyes, and a dark green snow boarding outfit greeted the girls.

"You must be Skylar!" He said with a smile and shook her hand. "Who are you?"

"Im Riley." She replied with a smile.
"Nice to meet you both. Im Alex Dertuk."

Skylar nodded but was lost in her thoughts.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing..." Skylar lied.

"Skylar..."

"I-Im afraid of H-heights."

He nodded. "Will you still be okay to snowboard."

She nodded. "I have to be."

*********************************

They then headed to the hill.

"Let me see what you can do." Alex said and waited with Riley while Skylar went up the ski-lift.

She then began to snowboard and do insanely cool tricks. Thats when she looked down. She then was swinging her arms around in fear.

"Ahhh!!!!" She yelled.

Alex then covered Riley's mouth with his hand and tied her up. After throwing her in his truck he began to drive off.

Skylar might've been afraid of heights but she had to resque her best friend. She then got up and began to snowboard and get sick air to speed up the process.

She then took off her board and began to run after the truck but fell. All she could see was Riley looking out the window in fear as the truck drove off.

"No!!!!" She yelled.