Drunk Call

(Well, the chapter title tells a lot now doesn't it) ((shh, let them read!)) Bob and Wade are here, we decided to get drunk before we started recording. (Lock all the phones in your closet, oh never mind too late. The chapter title has spoken) ((I'm not changing it)) We were already playing just not recording. (You're also alredy drunk just not on the phone) We continued as if we were recording, however I forgot to turn the cameras on. (Lucky thing too, remember the title?)

After about an hour Bob tried to make coffee to sober us up, but he didn't even make it out of his chair. Sure enough less than 10 minutes later both Bob and Wade were passed out on the floor, I had a feeling I was about to join them when I heard buzzing. (BEES!!!) ((really? -_- )) I got out up my chair and hobbled over to my coffee table where I saw my phone lighting up. The number didn't have a name, so I let it go to voice mail. (The title was wrong!?) (( ^~^ read on)) Soon after I got another call from the same number, I decided to answer it. (Stupidly, you decided to answer it) "Heller?" I managed to slur as I sat in the floor ready to pass out.

"Hey Mark!" Even in my drunken state I knew that to be Jack's voice.

"Jakkk!" The 'ck' sound didn't come out so nicely. "Where are you?" 'I think he can understand me, because his answers make sense.'

"In L.A.'s airport, you got an adress or what?" 'Well they made sense for a second... (Coffee! We need coffee over here STAT!!!) ((Bob and Wade are passed out and Mark is very confused, goodd luck with that coffee Zap :p ))

"L.A.!?" I wiped my face and looked around. 'L.A.??'

"Mark? Mark you there?" Jack's voice rang through my head.

"Yee..ap." (Is that a drunk "yep"??) ((Kinda, he hicuped at the end of it.))

"Address Mark." I manged to give him a clear address after about five tries. "I'll be there in the mornin', try to find yourself some coffee buddy." He said with a slight chuckle before hanging up. Finally allowing me to pass out. (I called it, title gives it away every time ;p ) ((Shut up -_- ))