Zap's Chapter: The Video

(( You do realize that was a chapter title in my othwr story right?)) (And your point?)

I woke up to the sound of a loud thumping, then footsteps. My head still hurts from last night, I'm holding it in my hands wen I finally manage to pick up on individual voices. Just as I was about to stand, a hand gets placed on my shoulder sitting me back down. While another hands me a cup of coffee.

"Heya there Mark." Jack obviously realizes I have a headache, because he's trying his best to be quite unlike Bob who hasn't stopped laughing at Wade trying to take some coffee from Bob. Bob and Wade were just leaving according to Jack, they asked him to siber me up so I could record something to make up for the lost footage. "Come on now let's get you outta the floor and on ta the sofa." He guided me to the couch. 'I've been drunk before so I don't need as much help as he's providing, but something's telling me to let him help'

After what seeemed like forever of Jack bringing me coffee and us watching movies, I was fine agian. "So Jack you wanna make a vlog or play a game to tell them you're here?" I asked as I fixed my recording area from the deviation of last night.

"Actually I have my videos prerecorded, I was wondering if we could just act like I'm not here...At least in the videos that is." He seemed like he really didn't want to tell them.

"Ok then, but that means that you've gotta entertain yourself while I record." I'm curious as to why he wants to keep it a secret but I don't ask because it's most likely nothing.

"Ok, you go ahead I'm gonna go unpack." With that he left the room, and I opened up a highly requested game and began recording.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to the stare. Now this game was highly requestedby you guys, and becasue I just love to put myself through terrifying torture for all of you to enjoy of course I'm playing it."

I just found the key to open the door when the monster that had been staring at me the whole time killed me and ran off with the key. Leaving me scared as all balls with the screan saying 'It stoped staring'. Not even a few seconds later I heard laughter. I looked past my computer to the door to the room, Javk was standing there. I tried to ignore him as if he weren't there so the viewers wouldn't know he was here. As I continued on I noticed Jack had left the doorway and was now sitting just out of the camra's view while watching me play the game.
Jack being such a hyper loud ass ((Hey! Be nice to Jacky!)) (Shush) got tierd of watching me search for a key that was right in from of my face, and pointed at it saying "Come on Mark!"

In my moment of frustration I pointed the camra at him and said "Ok the you play for a little bit." Next thing I knew Jack paused the game and the camera.

"Can you edit those parts out please?" Then he left the room, he didn't come back to watch this time and when I finished I found that the bathroom door was shut and I could hear the shower so I went to take a nap.