His Prized Prey

Ready for a BoyXBoy? I sure as hell am!

The date was September 17th, 2058 at 7:46pm. That was the day I first ever encountered the foolish soul.
That damned vampire.

"Kai quickly, could you run over to the store to grab a few things?" My mother asked me. Or well more like she spoke it like a command.
"Yeah sure. Give me the list." I got up and took the piece of paper my mother already had written down. Nothing really important on it to me.
"Be safe please, oh and Kai remember no matter what happens, do NOT reveal your true form." I nodded my head used to getting this lecture and headed out.
I'll explain to you our world at the moment. Amongst the human society live creatures one would say are mythical legends or simply stories to scare their children. There are vampires and werewolves that live amongst the humans. We've been here for a long time.
My mother is human. She adopted me when she found me abandoned and alone in a tree. She was an unmarried woman but that never changed her very loving and maturing personality.
"Hmpt. I know I'm a dog but seriously she doesn't have to treat me like it." I walked down the busy sidewalk. This was the city of New York, or well what was left of it. After a huge terrorist war was fought amongst the humans everything went to shit.
I decided to take a few shortcuts through some alleyways petting some of the stray cats and dogs that I came by. They all could sense I wasn't an average human and looked up at me like a god. In a way I guess you could say I was.
I'm the soul survivor of an ancient pack that was slaughtered down by another pack. A super pack which yearned for power and control. My mother was a friend of a few wolves around there so she managed to come upon this information. Being the soul survivor made me strong and a one maned pack. I could easily rebirth a new generation of our ancient pack in this city but I decided against the action.
As I was walking I noticed a figure sitting on the ground. Their eyes, red bloody eyes, staring up into my own blue eyes.
A vampire.
Another thing I should mention is the rule upon our two species that's existed for the longest time. Werewolves were to give their blood to a vampire if they were called forth. It's illegal to try resisting a vampire or to completely ignore the call at all. I myself honestly hate vampires. I hate them with everything within me.
We stared at each other. He was bloodied and starving in dire need of blood. I simply looked at him uncaring for his call towards me and I turned away. I could sense the surprise given off by the blood sucker but I didn't care. I felt adrenaline pumping through my veins. It was my first time seeing a vampire up close in person.
Then I realized the state I was in. My eyes were glowing and my claws, fangs, and ears were sticking out. Quickly I calmed myself to get to my normal form and quickly headed back home the moment I realized I wasn't changing back. It must've been from encountering that vampire. A sickening feeling creeped into my stomach as I reached the door and opened it. My mothers head shot up immediately at my sudden return and fear seemed to cross her face for a moment seeing my state.
"What the hell happened? Are you okay??" She came over to me putting her hands on my face and quickly pulled back. "You're burning up. Quickly go up to your room, I'll get you an ice pack and some water." I nodded and made my way upstairs into my room and collapsed onto my bed ripping my shirt off. The heat was pulsing from my skin and I could see my veins pump as the blood rushed and thickened under my skin. My mother came in a minute later and dumped ice all over me. I jumped up at the sudden coldness and made a shrieking sound kinda like a girl seeing her favorite idol. I looked up at her and a look of relief filled her face as I had seemed to cool off. I was back to normal just freezing and out of breath.
"Fucking shit that was cold!! Like damn!" She looked at me with shock from my sudden outburst of curses. I decided to close my mouth before I got a slap across the face.
"Okay now listen I want to know what exactly happened to make you this way." My mother sat on the edge of my bed and took my hand rubbing circles into my palms. I sighed not really wanting to talk about it but felt I had no choice.
"I stumbled upon a vampire in the alleyways and he called for me." Her eyes widened as I continued, "I didn't even reply to the call and I just walked away. I know that's illegal but I just don't think it's right I have to give up my life to such an leech!" My mother got up and hugged me tightly. I could feel how terrified she was.
"Everything will be fine. Last I checked you don't even exist in the werewolf leaders eyes. Yeah things will be fine." She got up and stretched after reassuring herself. "Go take your shower, I'll take the wet sheets off your bed and replace them." I nodded and went off to the bathroom.
As I stood under the water I couldn't help but let my mind drift off back to earlier events. The first time I'd ever seen a vampire.. And the urge to fall into his call was overwhelming. Perhaps he was a stronger link in the vampiric world.
I came to remember those eyes and how they seemed to stare straight down to my core. He was actually quite a beautiful man as well. His entire self looked like that of a doll. Vampires who are born with the rare pure blood are to be the only truly handsome and beautiful creatures.
Oh jeez if I actually encountered a pure blood I think I'll be sick. I kinda feel better now for leaving that thing on the street.
After my shower I decided to just head straight to bed not feeling any appetite for dinner. New sheets covered my bed and I just collapsed onto them. I had no urge to go under the sheets so I lay over them. I honestly hated wearing clothes at night so I pretty much lay fully nude on my bed looking into the palm of my hand.
Ever since I could remember I had this strange symbol carved into my skin forming a scar. Mother told me it was my pack name but I honestly didn't like having such a mark. It caused me to have to wear gloves over my hands when I went to school. People always wondered why I never took them off and why I always stuck to myself. I honestly didn't believe I belonged amongst the others in my class. I wasn't a human after all.
"You know you're quite the rebel little wolf boy." My ears snapped up and quickly I turned toward my window to be met with the most beautiful familiar face. The vampire had found me.
I immediately tried pulling myself up to get away or to at least get into a threatening pose but found a hand over my shoulder holding me down.
"Oh relax little wolfie, I'm not here to hurt you or anything like that. But I will hurt the one closest to you if you don't do as I say." My body was stiff and still. He said every word with a smile on his face as if this way all a fun game to him.
This guy is insane..
But I think he's pretty serious. And I have a feeling he already knows that the one I hold close is my mother. Damn this bastard.
"I won't let you harm my mother!" Suddenly I jumped up tackling him down on my bed. He simply smirked and in a blur had flipped us where I was the one pinned on the bed.
"I want your blood.. I want your power.. You're from an ancient pack.. I can feel your power within you.. Feels like you've never unleashed them before though because if you could.. I'm sure you'd have crushed me by now." His fingers dug into my shoulders making me grit my teeth. He moved his hand and licked the blood from his fingers as his eyes became red with blood lust.
"N-no way in hell!" I mustered all my strength and shoved him only to be grabbed by the collar of my shirt and lifted up off the ground. His eyes looked into my own as we were now eye leveled.
"Very well if we're going to be like that then I have no choice." Before I could say anything or even process his words completely, we were jumping out of my window. On the second floor.
I held on tightly afraid to fall as he just laughed jumping from trees to buildings. I was being kidnapped by this freak and I didn't know what to do. I panicked.
I transformed halfway and raked my claws along his face. He let go which was what I wanted but the timing couldn't be anymore off.
My body was plummeting back down to the ground. At that moment I felt my heart stop as everything seemed to move in slow motion.
Is this how I die? Damn it no it isn't supposed to be this way!! What about mother?! What's she going to think of this?! No no no this is all wrong!! I can't die!! No way!! I will not die like this!!
"No way in hell!!" My body exploded with energy and pain as my body became disoriented and inhuman. I quickly snapped over and landed on all fours. There I stood at 9 feet tall as a giant wolf beast. Immediately I looked over at the vampire as he landed next to me.
The scratch was far gone.