Rin The Jerk

Rin's P.O.V.

I walked into Mephisto's office and he fell back in surprise feeling my powerful aura. He yelp," Rin! What happened to you?"

I laugh smugly and said, "I became a full demon and king after training with Father. And even though I was only gone 5 years I am 26 instead of 21."

"Do you know how worried everyone has been? Amaimon broke up with Sheimi because he blamed himself for you leaving! Everyone has been looking for you for 5 years!" I step back with a shocked look on my face. I didn't know what to say. He broke up with her because of me, everyone has been worried because of me, I became a huge jerk and I should just leave. I must have looked like I was going to cry because Mephisto got up and tried to comfort as I cried into his chest.

"It's okay Rin. It's okay. Please don't cry. Everything will be alright." he says as he hugs me and pets my hair trying to calm me down. Just then Amaimon walked in to see me on the floor crying.

"Rin! Whats wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?" he says worried as he runs over to us  so he can help comfort me. He holds me close as he pets me.

"I told him about your break up and all the other stuff and he broke down crying." Mephisto said.

"Oh.... Poor guy. I am so sorry. This is all my fault." Amaimon said.

"N-no it's not y-your fault big brother." Rin stuttered as he wipped his tears away.

"Rin? What do you mean?" they asked.

"It's my fault you felt it was your fault and broke up with Sheimi. It's my fault everyone was so worried. Most importantly it's my fault that I became such a jerk. It's all my fau-" he says as he starts crying again and buries his face in Amaimon's chest.

Time Skip to Night: (Rin passed out after crying for a half hour.

I felt two warm object pressed against me and two sets of arms and legs wrapped around me. I open my eyes and see Mephisto and Amaimon in bed with me cuddling me. They must of felt me shifting because they woke up too. They looked at me and smiled. "We see you have finally woken up. Are you okay?" they say as they lean in and kissed my forehead. I nod and hide my face. They pull my hands away and kiss me again. I blush a bright red. The nibble my ears and kiss my neck.

"Please stop. I don't want you to do that." I moan trying to pull away.

"But your body seems to like it. Are you sure?" they say snickering.

"No. Yes. I don't know." I say almost crying. I hug them both tightly.

"Rin..... I uhh...." Amaimon starts. Mephisto takes the hint and goes to finish paperwork.

"Yes big brother?" I say looking at him with innocent little kid eyes.

"RinIloveyou!" he says quickly and looks away blushing.

"Slow down and calm your self." I say hugging him.

"I love you Rin. I love you more then a brother should. I am sorry for not telling you." Amaimon said.

"I love you to Amaimon-chan~. Your the best." I say kissing him blushing brightly as I do.

"Uuhhh Rin?" he says confused.

"I love you very much Amaimon. I'm sorry for all I have ever done." I say as I start crying again holding him tightly.

"Please don't cry Rinny. Please I don't want you to cry. I love you so much." Amaimon said hugging me. I still cry burying my face in his chest. He lift my face up and kisses me on the lips slowly. He pulls my tail and causing me to gasp. He sticks his tongue in deepening the kiss.

Time Skip Through Smut:

Once Mephisto came back in he saw us naked and snuggling each other holding each other close. He glares and says," Next time you do this don't forget to include me Amaimon. For you know I love Rin too."

Time Skip To Next Day:

I poofed into class and sat in the far corner of the classroom pulling my hood on hiding my face. Still ashamed about yesterday.

Bon: Whose that in the corner?
Shima: I don't know. Do you know Sheimi?
Sheimi: I don't know. Do you know Izumo?
Izumo: Nope. Do you know Miwa? Yukio?
Miwa and Yukio: Nope.
Yukio: Hey you! Who are you! Reveal yourself!
Rin: Just leave me alone.
Yukio: Tell us who you are!
Rin: Fine! It's me Rin.
Everyone: RIN! WE THOUGHT YOU WENT BACK TO GAHENNA!
Rin: I got stuck here. Mephisto said since I'm back in Assiah I should go back to cram school. So here I am.
Sheimi: Rin? Is something wrong?
Bon: Yeah your acting weird.
Miwa: Your not acting as you did yesterday.
Shima and Izumo: Tell us what's wrong Rin. We want to help you.
Rin: If to want to help me then Yukio pull the trigger and kill me.
Everyone: WHAT!? WHY?!
Rin: I would rather be dead then cause any of you more trouble.

Author's Note: Cliffhanger! Till next time my kitties.