Rin And Mephisto!

Mephisto's P.O.V.

Amaimon has been worried about Rin and since he can't always watch him he asked me to take care of him today. I thought as I smirked watching Rin take a seat on the couch and start reading. I slowly move towards him and hug him from behind and kissed him. He blushes and tries to pull away. "Mephisto stop!" he whines.

"Nope. I love you. Rinny." I purr. Hugging him again. I pull him close and kiss him passionately. Slowly removing his clothes and sword. Licking, nibbling, biting, and sucking. He moans loudly as I continue. I look down and see a bulge forming in his pants. I pet it through his pants earning a flurry of moans and groans from my love. I finally take off his pants and boxers along with my clothes. I admire his muscular lean body. I pin him to the couch and start making love with him.

Tricked Ya! Time Skip:

We collapse in the couch panting heavily. And then we pass out in each others arms.

Amaimon: WHAT THE HECK MEPHISTO!

Mephisto: What? I love him. I wanted him. Why can't we share him?

Amaimon: He was mine first!

Rin: Shut up! You two are too loud. I am trying to sleep.

The two of them: Sorry. Wait we have to ask you something.

Rin: What?

Mephisto and Amaimon: Who would you rather have as a mate Amaimon? Or Mephisto?

Rin: I can't choose. I love you both. Can't you both be my mate?

Amaimon: Can that happen?

Mephisto: If he wants it I don't see why not.

Then we both tackle Rin in a hug and we kiss and suck him. And both have sex with him. At the same time. Thrusting both of are members into him making him scream in pleasure and us moan.

Author's Note: yay i finished the chapter finally! Till next time my kitties.