Rin Wants To Be Dead?

Rin: I'd rather be dead then cause any of you more trouble.

Amaimon's P.O.V.

I walk into the classroom to hear Rin tell Yukio to kill him.

Amaimon: What?! Rin why? We all love you and want you around. Right guys?

Bon: Yeah Okumera. Don't talk like that. If you do your a dumbass.

Sheimi: Bon! We are trying to get him to want to stay! So don't call him names. He is right though Rin we all care for you.

Others: Come on Rin don't talk like that. You just got back. We all really want you to stay. Your a great friend and we all be sad if you were dead.

Rin: BUT JUST THINK OF ALL THE TROUBLE I CAUSED YOU WHEN I WAS GONE! IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I WASN'T AROUND!

Amaimon: Calm down. You can't die. You are far too important to be killed.

Rin: I know. I know. I'm the King Of Balance. The one who makes sure neither Assiah nor Gahenna become too powerful and try to invade the other. I am to stop invading demons and watch over to insure no invasion plans are made.

Others: Why exactly are there 7 kings?

Amaimon: Each king is in charge of a different thing in Gahenna and Assiah. They help Rin insure balance and keep both worlds safe.

Others: Oooh.

Rin: I am out of here. I am going back to Gahen-

Everyone grabs him and tackles him to the floor. Then they say: No your not. You just got back. You are staying here with us. And your going to explain why you left!

Time Skip To Explanation:

Rin: I left because no one seemed to care. I fit in with nobody. Bon, Shima and Miwa have been friends since they were kids. Izumo just doesn't seem to care. Sheimi is just a girl I helped Yukio save from a plant demon. And Amaimon is just another person who treats me like a kid. So I decided it would be better if I just disappeared. So I went to Gahenna like Father wanted me too. Plus, if I had stayed. Powerful demons would have attacked you just to get me and bring me to Gahenna.

Everyone: So if we are reading between the lines correctly you did it so you could go somewhere you would fit in and to keep us safe?

Rin: Pretty much. So are we done here? Cause now that I am back I need to find a new place to live....

Yukio: What do you mean? You live with me?

Rin: You see... That's a problem for me now. So I am gonna find another place I can live while I go to school.

Yukio: Why is it a problem?

Amaimon: He as at the age where he starts the mating cycle.

Rin runs out of the room and disappears.

Author's Note: Sorry for it being short. And not a whole lot going on. This was just a quickly chapter. Till next time my kitties.