September 9 2015 [ Author's Note!! ]

Hi everyone!! I haven't been on in a really, really long time, and I apologize for that!

I have been in school a little over a month now, and I'm already in over my head with homework. The classes I'm taking this year are really challenging, and therefore require a lot more of my time. Over the span that I have been gone (around 4 months I think...WOW!), my faith has been on an absolute roller coaster. This summer was an extremely rough time for me, and I'm still working out the kinks of it. In all honesty, I haven't kept up with my faith; I've pushed it aside. I've lost my strong connection with the Lord, and it seems like I only make time to talk to Him when it's convenient. I'm recognizing these boundaries that I've brought into our relationship, and I'm ready to knock them down.

Despite my busy schedule, I've managed to squeeze in Wednesday night church, which is a first for me! Excluding a couple of incidents, it's been really great! I hope this helps restore my faith in Christ-in fact, that's what has inspired me to update tonight!

All of that being said, I do wish you bear with me. I have over 100 messages, but I will try to answer as many as I can! For most it will be quite the delay, but I'll try to get to everyone! My story has grown tremendously in my absence, and I'm almost at 300K reads which is absolutely MIND BLOWING!!!! I've missed you all a lot, and I hope to continue to share my experiences with the Lord and inspire you all to continue to grow in your relationship with Him!