"Try" and "Dear 7th Grade Me..."

Hello guys! This isn't really a chapter like all of my others. I have recently seen some videos on YouTube that I've really admired and wanted to share with you guys!

The first one is called "Try". It's a music video by Colbie Caillat. I'll still put the link, but I've recently discovered you can't click it or copy and paste it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZLPSw8U8

If the link doesn't work, type in "try colbie caillat" on YouTube. Anyways, it's not a Christian video, but I believe the whole point and message is on a Christian belief and value. It says things like you don't have to try to impress others to the point where you aren't yourself, and you aren't happy anymore. It's about confidence, and it really goes along with my last chapter. It's a really cool video because it shows all of the girls taking their makeup off and it symbolizes being themselves. I think it was a bold thing for her to do, but it will definitely pay off. She took off her extensions and makeup and curled hair and photoshopping. And i think a celebrity like her giving off this message will really help girls! I love the song and think it's really relatable!

The next video is called "Dear 7th Grade Me..." It's a poem written by a sophomore girl. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVIpuxErz8

The channel is Thisssmileyandshell. It's a peom about being herself and not letting others tell her how to act. I find this one really relatable too! She doesn't really talk about being a Christian, but like I said for the other video, it's based on a Christian belief and value. She is a Christian, and includes it in some of her other videos. From what I've seen of her videos, she seems like a really nice girl whose head is in the right place!