WOAH THANK YOU

So, I've been meaning to write this entry for a couple of days, but I finally got around to doing it! Some of you guys have probably noticed, but I have now reached 10k reads!!! 10.7k to be exact. I can't even comprehend that 10,700 people have read at least one word of my story. That is so crazy!!!! And to think that at least one of them is changed or influenced by my writing....that literally brings me to tears. I"m literally tearing up right now!! When I started writing this book, I thought it would be a good thing. I thought it would help bring me closer to God, and maybe a couple people would read it. I'm pretty shy and awkward, and that makes it really hard to share about Jesus to others. It thought if I did this, I could share about Jesus easily! BUT NOW I HAVE 10K! Its so unbelievable!!! I remember how excited I was about 1k. This is absolutely crazy!!! (Sorry if this is complete gibberish. I'm still in a state of shock.) I can't tell you how happy you guys have made my life. To come onto wattpad and see all the sweet comments you leave me, or messaging me about how great my book is or asking for a prayer request, or seeing more reads. It's absolute happiness. I could be having a completely sucky day, but I come here, and I can't even remember why I was upset! And the fact that I've influenced so many people... the feeling is magical! The entire reason we are here on Earth is to spread God's word, that He has saved us from eternal damnation. I've spent so many years of my life not doing that, because I'm a shy, awkward kid, who can barely talk to the few friends she has. But if I'm capable to spread God's word to 10,000 people, imagine what you could do!! There are a lot of us, but there is also a lot of people who still don't know God. If we all work together, we can move mountains with our Savior!! So today, I challenge you to tell someone about God, someone who doesn't know him. Invite someone to your church! Or even tell someone that can't find any hope, that there is with The Lord. The point is, there are at least 10,000 of us. If we all told one person about The Lord, we've doubled. Then if everyone tells another person, we've doubled again! So tell someone about our amazing Savior today! Because He loves all of us!