Chapter 5

But then I saw a boy come out of her house, I couldn't help but feel anger knowing that he was in my mates house.
He came and stood right infront of me, he seemed scared at first but then showed anger towards me.
"Well king Niall, I know why your here but I must say you can't take Eliza", I stood there in shock a stupid human just talked to me without permission. I held back my emotions giving this guy a chance and just stood there trying not to punch him to death.  He was about to speak when all of sudden the door opens and the most beautiful girl in the world comes out and she's the person I've been waiting to see, Eliza.
Just by staring at her I could tell she was meant for me.
I smiled and kept staring at her beautiful eyes.

Eliza POV
I had wondered why Luke was taking long, he had told me he was going to check on something quickly. I got worried so I decided to look outside for him.
I opened the door to reveal atleast 15 guards, King Niall And Luke in The middle. Wait what!!! King Niall is here. Why would he be here and why is he talking to Luke.
He kept on staring at me and I felt something towards a weird feeling.
"Eliza you don't know how long I've waited to see you in person".
King Niall had said. "Well its honor to meet you King Niall but may I ask why are you here?".
"Well you see our family witch told me that your my mate and I thought it was time for us to meet and take you back to my castle".
I couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth, I felt confused, Anger and sadness. It was too much to handle, I started to see spots and just blacked out.

Nialls POV
Before she hit the floor I caught her.
I felt sparks go through my body once I touched her.
Then that guy came towards and me and grabbed Eliza from me.
"What the hell you can't just come here and take her, she belongs with me".
I was tired of this stupid human I let the worst of me come out.
"Guard, get Eliza from him"
He did as he was told and grabbed Eliza. "No!! Give her back, she dosent want to go with you King Niall".
I had enough and tackled him down, I started punching him in the face until I had blood on my fist, I whipped the blood off and started getting when I see Eliza waking up.

Eliza POV
I wake up to the sound of whimpering. I turn around to see King Niall beating Luke up.
I get off the guards arms and head towards luke.
"Luke, luke" I yell as I sat next to him.
He didn't move at all.
I started crying, he was my best friend, I hated seeing him hurt.
I held his hand and kissed it hoping it would make him wake up.
I cried even more and put my head in his cheast, hoping for him to wake up and hug me and to tell me everything will be okay.
"Come on princess we need to leave".
"I'm not going anywhere with you", I said with disgust.
"Princess I won't tell you again" I couldn't believe I just rolled my eyes and didn't move. I turned back to Luke when all of a sudden I was in someone's arms not just any body's but in Nialls arms. "Let me go, Luke Needs me". He didn't budge.
I kept struggling but I just couldn't get out of his grip.
I just turned around one last time to see Luke. Even though he wasn't awake I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Luke all come back, it's a promise all keep".
King Niall put me inside the limo, I scooted all the way to edge staying far from the monster who took me.
He just smirked, "you might not love me now but you will just give it time"
I just gave him a disgusted face and turned around to look out the window.
Goodbye Monterrey, all come back soon was the last thought I had before I fell asleep.