Chapter 15

Niall's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Eliza, it's been a week of hell for me, I miss her so much, she belongs to me and no one else so those werewolves must pay.

"Niall are you okay? You kind of zoned out"

"Look Harry I'm just angry okay!! They took my mate away from me and think that I'm not going to do anything about it but there wrong. I just don't feel like hanging out and chilling I want to find my mate and bring her back home, I'm sorry for snapping at you I just...I just need sometime to myself I guess, I just miss her so much and it's been hard"

"It's okay Niall, I would be sad if they took my mate away, don't worry we are ready for battle we just need to do the meeting with those dogs before starting war"

" very well we must set a date for the meeting, tell Daniel our head of guards to tell those dogs to meet us at the chamber of Shangri La in three days"

"I'm on it just try to get some sleep Niall we need you, we're going to get her back don't worry"

"Thanks mate see you tomorrow morning"

I decided to go to bed and get some sleep, I haven't slept in days, I just wanted to know where Eliza was, I kept asking myself questions that I dearly wanted answers for.
Was she happy without me?
Is she thinking about me?
Has she moved on?
Is she okay?
Is she coming back?

I just wish I could tell her that I loved her so much and that I missed her to death. I kept looking at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Luke's POV

What the hell just happened.
" Guys does anyone know what just happened?!?"

"She was a witch and her name is Andrea, she use to live in my village back in Australia, she's bad news Luke we need to find Eliza before she does anything to her"
I couldn't believe what Michael just told me.
"But how?? We don't have magic, how can we find her"
Just as I was asking the boys that a man came inside the room.

" greetings my name is Daniel and I'm head of security for your majesties, I have come with a message from our higher royalty, there has been a meeting scheduled with them in three days at shiang La chambers, that is all"

As he left we decided to go back home and decide what we were going to do next.

"Look what we can do is go to the meeting and then get in contact with a witch I know, she kind of works for the Kings but we have been friends since we were little"
I liked the idea Ashton gave.

"Okay but we need to keep this between us, no one must find out that Eliza was kidnapped"

We all nodded and started planning the techniques we needed to do in the meeting with the blood sucking monsters.

After awhile we decided to go to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking of Eliza, she's like a sister to me and it's my fault that she was taken away.
I looked out in the sky and promised that I will get Eliza back.
I looked at the moon thinking of her then I fell asleep.

Eliza's POV

"Look let's not get angry before anything really happens, my name is Andrea and I'm a witch, I have a mission to do and that is maintaining peace between vampires and werewolves, right now they are fighting for you and we need to find a plan in order for them to stop the war they are planning, listen Eliza you have a gift, you aren't human, you are an hybrid, you have the power of water, fire, earth and most importantly air, there has only been one person in history to have that power and that is you, Eliza this must be hard for you but you are the solution, only you can stop the war from happening"

I was shocked, what did she mean I wasn't human, I never seen anything change inside me.

"What do you mean I was born a human your crazy"

"Look Eliza we must start training, you must learn how to use your powers because they are dangerous and if you don't know how to properly work them you can eliminate anyone close to you"

I just nodded, I wanted to see if it was true.
I followed her downstairs and into the backyard.

"Okay listen carefully we are going to start with the element of water, do you see that pond over there, well I want you to concentrate on it, clear your mind and think of it moving, you are in control, just pay close attention to it"

I nodded and cleared my head, I looked at the pond and thought of it making a wave, I concentrated on the pond and thought of nothing else, I was about to give up when all of a sudden I saw the pond making a huge wave, I gasped and put my hands down, the wave smashed down and the pond was the same as before.  I was so shocked that I had the ability to control water.

"I told you Eliza, your one of a kind, your a natural at it, would you like to try your earth element?"

"Uh I guess I can try"

"Okay look at that stone at the other side of the fence, do exactly what you did with the water but now for the rock"

I did the same thing and the stone was elevating upwards, I couldn't believe my eyes I had powers, I wasn't human after all.

Andreas POV
I couldn't believe my plan was actually working, I was getting Eliza's confidence, she's going to be the key to our success, she's so stupid, my army is almost complete and ready for battle, Eliza is just the bate, I'm finally getting ride of unwanted space and that is humans, vampires and those dogs.
My army of mutants with Superhuman Strength/Agility/Reflexes is almost complete all I need to do is let everyone know whose in charge but meanwhile i need to get Eliza ready for battle.

3 days later

Niall's POV
The other kings and I had just left the castle and we were heading to Shiang La.
We were just making sure we knew our priorities were once we would start the meeting.
We had arrived and started making our ways into the chambers, once we opened the doors we saw the boys that had taken my mate away, I knew I was getting angry once I saw Luke, I growled and started running towards him until someone grabbed me.

"Let me go!! He took Eliza from me, he took the love of my life away"

"Niall..niall you need to calm down, remember what we talked about, you will have your shot at him in battle"

Louis was right, I would have a shot at Luke once the battle began, I walked towards my chair and sat down.

" very well, my mates and I are here to declare war, you have taken my mate and that is penalty of death, but knowing you guys have already started a pack we want a chance to eliminate all of you at once, we want a fight to the death battle, the outcome will decide who has won the battle, it will be here and we have decided to have the battle in a week, so I have said everything I needed to say,what can I hear from you guys?"

I saw look Luke stand up from his chair and nodded to his pack, then said " we're ready for it so bring it" and with that they left the chambers.